Thursday, March 09, 2006

::It's Back!::

YAAY!! The OC is back on tonight!!!!
I am so happy!!! Today has been a nice day so far!!
Sonderful is at school!! Sonshine is playing a video game for a bit! B is on his way to work and I am posting some mad trivia at MO! lol In a bit I will take a break to do dishes! and vacum!
But for now we are having fun in there!!

Not much to do today, the norm!
Not sure what the heck we will have for dinner tonight.. I have to figure something out!

Lastnight was fun, B and I sat here at the computer and played HOURS of Wheel Of Fortune and Jeopardy at Uproar.com after the boys were asleep! While he was talking with his buddy I played some Rock and Roll Jeopardy at Sony.com
It was so fun that I even didn't want to watch the new episode of L&O..LOL I love when we hang out and do things together, the night before last we played hours of yahtzee!
The only downfall to the Wheel game is you only get one puzzle then the bonus round. But they are fun to play.. I wish I could find wheel of fortune for ps2...

So that is really all I did lastnight.. The boys didn't want much to eat lastnight so they chose tv dinners..Ofcourse Sonshine wasted his as usual..UGH!! B made himself 2 budget gourmet meals(he buys them for work) and I had notta..lol I just didn't feel like eating, I had 2 tacos at lunch...
I am thinking of buying him Sonshine Pediasure.. I am so worried he is malnourished he really hates eating.. It is strange!! But he drinks TONS.. So I am going to make him an appt for different things.. I want him tested again for diabities(sp?) it runs in both sides of the family so it is a must the way he drinks!!

Welp off to do a bit more in trivia forum at MO! Then off to make Sonshine(IF he will eat) and I lunch.. MMM French Toast!!!
Have a great Thursday everyone!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Yum! Send me some of that french toast! :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you and B had fun last night =) That french toast does sound good. I made steak-ums and eggs w/cheese for lunch and Little guy ate that with me and he had half a banana. Thanks again for the blinkie you made me . I hope you enjoy your OC tonight. I wished I would have started watching it from the start it does look good. Have a nice night.

3:59 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh JC you really dont have to start from the beginning.. I say try an episode see if you like it... It is easy to catch up!!
Oh and the french toast and eggs was yummy!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yeah, watched the OC last night woohoo what a good episode. why do they constantly break up Marissa and Ryan Uggghhhh. Can not wait till next week now. So cool that there will be no more breaks for the show all the way till MAY!!!! Sounds like a fun night.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yummmm French Toast! I haven't had that in a long time! Did you save me any?

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://umnrqovd.com/ynrg/hzof.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://laptkwiy.com/sefl/vfjb.html]Cool site[/url]

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://umnrqovd.com/ynrg/hzof.html | http://pwgzauko.com/vnpz/xukl.html

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home