Saturday, March 04, 2006

::Good Morning::

Good morning friends!!
How is everyone today?
I just woke up an hr ago so things are so far ok here..LOL
I was EXHAUSTED yesterday! WHEW!!!

How was everyone's Friday night??
Ours was nice! Hubby got home from work about 4:30, Sonderful got home from school about 4 oclock and about 5 I heard my Dad was stopping by. He had left about 3:30 or so from his place so I thought he would have been there shortly, By 5:30 we left him a note and a key if he showed up cause we HAD to get to the grocery store, we had zilch..lol
So the 4 of us headed up to Blockbuster and then to Giant Eagle, did the shopping thing, and headed home. Dad got here shortly after I got everything put away! He didn't stay long, shot the shit for a few then he headed out to my Brothers place. I was so hoping he would of stayed with me lastnight but ohwell.. Not sure how long he is in town for, I think he said a week or so. Him and my Step Mom are having some problems so he is taking the week to figure shit out..
Boy are we alike or what? LOL That is totally what I need and have been wanting to do and here he is doing it..LOL I hope and pray that evrything will work it self out! I don't want him to be alone But I dont want them to stay married if they are not happy either! Please keep my Dad and Step Mom in your thoughts!!!

So after he left Hubby did up some dishes, I could up some homemade hamburger helper(one of my fav. dishes) and we all sat and had a good family dinner together! After dinner the boys watched Zathura and I read some of a magazine and Hubby farted around on the computer.. When the boys went to bed, we started our movies. We watched The Weatherman.. OMG HILARIOUS!!! This is a GREAT MOVIE!!!
And then we watched Boogeyman.. ALSO GREAT From what I saw, I was too exhausted and had to hit the hay so I have to watch the parts I missed tonight.lol
Don't know what time Hubby went to bed. I took Nyquil and was OUT.. After yesterday I was drained.. If I dont take Nyquil I am up tossing and turning or not sleeping at all, OR I have HORRIBLE nightmares.. Didn't want those after wtching most of The Boogeyman..LMAO

So today I woke up feeling great, Nyquils do that to me!!
Been up since about 8:30 this morning, and Hubby is asleep with me naggin at him to get up now on the couch..LOL
He has to head out to a friends to drop off some paint, and then take the boys to his Moms, she is watching him for us tonight!
Not that we will do anything becuase I dont want to spend money we dont have..UGH
But he still wanted her to watch them, Now me I would of saved it for something else..But anyhoo she is watching them, so I am not sure what is planned for tonight.. We still have a few movies to watch, I have to finish Boogeyman and we have Walk the line, and Hustle and Flow to watch!
So that is Friday and Saturday in a nutshell..LMAO

Welp I am off to get his ass up... He has to get out there!! These kids are getting ansy..LMAO
Have a great Saturday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Sounds like you had a good evening. I hope you and hubby have a great night .

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home