Saturday, February 25, 2006

*Odds and Ends*

Happy Saturday Everyone!!
Please say a little prayer for my WONDERFUL friend IRL Raiza and her family. Her son had an *incident* with a kid in his neighborhood(Raiza and her family are Jewish and live in a VERY small town and for the past 7 or so years the kids have been through hell with other kids around the town) Her sons are WONDERFUL kids/young adults and don't cause many problems,but yet other kids won't leave them alone(ofcourse they are still teens so they have their moments, Right Raiza..LOL I hope that gave ya a giggle!!)But all in all they don't deserve how they get treated by kids who think that picking on others and fighting is showing they are better because they surely are not!
Please keep Raiza and her family in your thoughts for a bit!! I know they would appreciate it!!
onto other things!!!

WOWIE Is it windy here today! And I just had a MAJOR sneeze attack for about 5 minutes, AHHHHH Why in the morning before I am fully awake does shit like that happen? LOL
SOOOO One more day till Hubby is 34! He could careless ofcourse. He says the next birthday that will be a big deal and he will be celebrating is the one that they say, "OK YOU CAN RETIRE" LMAO Go figure!!
The boys are watching Spiderman 2, they just got done watching the old 80s cartoon spiderman.. Hubby is at work and I am chatting with Nae and enjoying a nice cup of Maxwell House! In my big fat gingerbread man mug..LOL
Hey it is still winter, they don't have to mean Christmas right? LOL
Hey that is my excuse to holding on to a few winter/Christmasy things! I still have my snowman that came with a swap from Miss Gina and it is hangin on the wall, Nae asked me the otherday when was I gonna take it down? LOL I told her after winter it is a snowman that doesn't mean Christmas..HAHAHA

Soon my home will be filled with Pastels!! I LOVE PASTELS!! I love putting out my Easter decorations they are sooo cute!!! I am really shocked to see Easter so late this year, Usually it is between my Step Sister Lesley's birthday(end of March) and my Nephew Justin's birthday(April 11th)

I think the boys are getting cabin fever like their Momma... They are constantly fighting nowadays more than usual and I just am blah all the time.. I JUST LOVE SPRING!!


Really not much else to talk about, I just like to blog when I am bored and have a few things on my mind!! I don't think we are doing anything tonight, we have no money unless my check comes so we can't really go anywhere, But I sure would like to do something!!
I hope everyone has a great Saturday and a wonderful weekend!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

i till will keep your frined in my thoughts.

I never decorate for easter but I was thinking I should this year we will see.

Yeah easter is kinda late this year but think of it this way, gives ya more time to get the baskets LOL.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

i till will keep your frined in my thoughts.

I never decorate for easter but I was thinking I should this year we will see.

Yeah easter is kinda late this year but think of it this way, gives ya more time to get the baskets LOL.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home