Friday, February 24, 2006

::TGIF Once Again::

Hi all!! How is evryone this CHILLI friday??
It is brrrr cold here today but the sun is shining so beautifully looks like it could be 80 degrees out..LOL I am sooo ready for warmth!!
Lastnight was a nice evening, I made my boys dinner then Hubby came home from work and his buddy met him here and so I made them up dinner too, he also brought cheesecake with him..MMMMM Gotta love a guest that does that..LOL
They played a few games of cards while I read and watched AI and Skating with Celebrity's, I love that show!! I am so torn on who to root for though!! Probably Jillian Baberee and her partner seeing as Kristy Swanson is a homewrecker...LMAO
I really really wanted Dave and Nancy to win thought or Bruce and Tai!
Is anyone watching it??


I also watched the Primetime Interview on abc with that Van der Sloot kid... The main suspect in the Natalie Hollaway case! I belive that if not all 3 of the suspect at least one of them did something to her, And I also wonder if MAYBE she ran away! I don't know but it is sad, I dont know what I would ever do if I had NO idea where one of my children were, so sad!
^^^^^^^
On to other things.. What am I doing today? I am sooo conteplating rearrangeing the livingroom but I hate doing it alone and Hubby hates to help with it! SIGH!!
Got a few dishes to do and a little bit of laundry! Getting ready for my Hubby to turn the big 34 on Sunday!!

I will be making Roast that day, he has to work bummer but only till 4 or 5. So I will have the roast done and cake,and his buddy will be here, I will also call and see if Nae and Trucker want to come by and my Mom and step dad too!!
Thats really about it, it is not a pay day weekend so we won't be doing much this weekend. Just chilling with my guys!!!

I hope all my friends are doing well...
Rachelle, I hope everything is going ok with you!!
Blue I hope your feeling ok!!
(((((((((((((((TO ALL MY FRIENDS)))))))))))))))

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

I have watched just one episode of skating with celebrities. I know who the finalists are don't really care who wins lol but I do know that IMO Jillian has an advantage since she used to figure skate when she was younger.

Never heard anything about a Natalie Halloway case - what's going on? I would be a wreck if I didn't know where mt child was.

I will let you know about coming over, i do not see why not KWIM!

Have a good day Ali.

12:14 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I watch Skating with Celebrities and I want Jillian to win also. your favorite show will be on Monday to =)... Getting ready for your hubby to turn the big 34 heyyy I'm 34 :P I hope he has a nice Birthday!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home