Friday, February 17, 2006

::TGIF FRIENDS!!::

HOWDY ALL!!! I hope this post finds you all having a great Friday!!!
Not to shabby of a start today for us!! Hubby is off of work today so he took Sonderful to school this morning, Sonshine rode with them. They let me sleep in till almost 9 am today! WOOHOO..LOL Hubby even had coffee ready for me when I actually got my arse outta bed!
So now Sonshine is playing and Hubby has been at his buddy's for about an hr.. He lives right down the road and has 2 of his 3 kids in school too so if he is not working he is still up this early..LOL He is a roofer so he has a lot of days off in the winter!

I am patiently awaiting him to return home. He has to run out to his Mom's today sometime and give her some moola..we had to borrow some earlier in the week before we got Hubby's check.. We are always sooooo broke right before pay day, I hate this every two weeks pay crap.. My 75-77 bucks a week is not anything to hold us over either..LOL
Speaking of the CS... I talked to Sonderful's Father yesterday, he did his taxes yesterday and is looking to get a little bit over 2,000 back Soo keep them fingies crossed that it comes MY WAY!! I just get so nervous to get my hopes up..LOL

So tomorrow I am hoping that Bowlergirl will be coming over tomorrow night!! The boys want to get pizza and rent some movies.. So we may do that when Hubby gets off work tomorrow!
I hope she will want to spend the night!! The boys love having her here
Hey Nae got a tent handy?? Ours got ruined and the boys want to put up one in kitchen or livingroom to sleep in while Bowlergirl is here? It can't be to big ofcourse but our little one we had fit in here..LOL
Welp, I am just about done here, I am currently listening to Cher, Heart of Stone cd.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Just like Jesse James, ONE of my favorite songs ever!!! So that will be blaring in a second..LOL
Hope everyone has a great day today!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

TGIF =) that was very sweet of them to let you sleep in. Boater does that a lot when he's off but Little Guy is a mama's boy...lol I hate the biweekly checks to. I hope your neice gets to come over and Nae gets to spend some quilaty time with Trucker =) I am so looking forward to next week Little guy's going to his Aunt's for the weekend Woo Hooo..lol Have a great day Ali!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

TGIF to you too Ali!! You guys are going to have a fun evening with Bowlergirl visiting! Crossing my fingers for ya with the tax $$!!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home