Saturday, February 11, 2006

::Sitting here on Saturday::

Just thinking about everything!! LOL
Lastnight was not what I had expected it to be for real!!!
I had the perfect romantic evening in my mind since Valentine's day is on a Tuesday and he has to work till 7 that night. And we most likely will have zilch as far as money on Tuesday, So I thought lastnight could be our Valentine's... Well it was a nice night,just not romantic at all! And actually kind of boring, and I am sad about that!

I say lets order dinner and pick up some movies...
So he gets home about 8 oclock from dropping off the boys he left about 5 ish or so...
We head up to the grocery store for Redbull(to go with my 3 Olives Cherry ofcourse), and desert(Cheesecake)
I thought it would fun to have some drinks
(I thought he was gonna have a few drinks with me, since he bought himself some wine and his kind of beer he likes the other day)dinner desert and maybe some chocolate candy for Valentine's day..So we go over to the candy... I say does any of this look good.. NOT even looking at me he heads down to get toliet paper and says no..OK...So I picked up two Reese hearts..LOL
So we get what we needed from the store and headed outside to call and order our dinner.. We decided on TGIFridays... So we got curbside service to go, ordered the Jack Daniels tower(the only thing we ever get..LOL) An extra order of the sesame chicken on the tower and potato skins..So after we orderded dinner we had a few mins to kill so we headed to Blockbuster and picked up Fever Pitch(my pick), The Exorcisim of Emily Rose (both picked)and The Aristocrats(his pick), we still have Just like Heaven here that we have not watched yet.. So we get the movies get dinner and head home, the whole way he is cracking sex jokes and talking smack about how he is gonna get some and saying all kinds of other sexy *We are gonna get some* Jokes ya know... So yaay! I am thinking..LOL

We get home put in Fever Pitch eat, after we eat I have a drink and desert..he does not... Then I had another drink and right when it started getting good on the Emily Rose movie, I am so completely tired, I couldn't even stay up.. =(
I was clearly warn out I suppose..LOL I had only 2 drinks and couldn't stay up!!
SO That was our romantic night! BLAH I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
I think I was also bummed that we were really just sitting there watching movies when that is ALL we have been doing lately.. Really... I have seen all the newest movies at the movie store it is hard to go there and pick something.. I guess I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up that I was gonna actually get laid(Geeze listen to me, It has been so long I am starting to sound like a guy..LOL) We basically spent too much money for lastnight, if it had turned a different way maybe I wouldnt be so bummed but it just wasn't a *Valentiney* night so 30 bucks on dinner was to much..Plus the money at the store, Good thing the movies were free since we had the credit on our acct! So NOW I am feeling guilty as hell for spending all that money! We really shouldn't have =(

Now tonight we have plans.. At 5ish there is a Blue and Gold Banquet where the cub scouts , the Weblos 2 become Boy Scouts!! I think that will be Josh's group next year! So we have that tonight..it also doubles for the Feb. pack meeting(where all the different dens get together monthly) and I believe awards(patches) are given if they are acheived! Always good food!! And FREE for the scouts, parents and siblings.. any other guests you want to bring are 5 bucks each.. So that is awesome! Last year my Dad(who used to be a scout too) and my Step Mom went with us!!
So that is this evening, I was hoping to maybe call my Mom and step dad and see what they were up to for afterwards(it is usually over about 8 or so).. Maybe give Miss Nae and Mr. Trucker a call too tonight.. I dont know!
So right now Hubby is on his way to pick up the boys.. He has to take his Mom to the bank and clean up the car too, so they will not be back for a few hrs.. I got that alone time on a Sat. morning!! YAAY! After NOT having the night I wanted lastnight I told him I am NOT going out there..LOL I AM STAYIN HOME!!!!!! He just said ok..LOL

SO I am just sitting here finishing up this post, already checked into MO!, and listening to some music..
At the moment Celebrity Skin from Hole is playing! Before that was Cross my Heart from George Strait.. That is the different styles on my player..LOL
I am thinking of just grabbing a few songs and playing a game..
I hope everyone has a great day today!! It is cold, blah and flurrying this morning!! I hope the sun comes out but no, I doubt it will!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, that sucks! I always get REALLY tired after I drink wine, so we hardly ever have sex on our anniversary or when we go out to dinner. We're always so full and bloated when we got home and then if I drink, I'm tired. Just remember that you don't need a special occassion for great sex, spontaneous sex is better anyway, right?

10:46 AM  
Blogger April said...

Aww, I'ms sorry last night was not all you hoped it would be. It actually sounds a lot like our honeymoon. I did a lot of our own things for our wedding, and I was just completely burnt out from stress by the time we left for our honeymoon. So, I guess my advice is try not to put pressure on yourselves. Date nights are good, but don't set expectations . . . especially when things have been so stressed on your relationship.

12:36 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm sorry your night didn't go as planned that happens to me all the time. I hope you have a great night tonight.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Aww I'm so sorry that your evening didn't go as you had anticipated! You two are still working on rebuilding a lot in your relationship too, so I think hanging out and enjoying each other's company without the kids is a good start! :)

I really need to try that drink you make... oh say sometime next month!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

That sux that it didn't turn out how you planned sis.

So did you go to Dad and Mom's tonight?

Call me tomarrow!!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Thanks girls!! I always smile when I read your replys just knowing that you do care what happens to us makes my heart melt and you all said great things!!
I know I shouldn't expect sex right now, I guess I should just enjoy getting back on track without it first! I am really starting to feel that it IS the stress we have at the moment that is making him NOT want to have sex... But... well it will happen eventually!!! Maybe in a nice new place!! LOL
So thanks sooooooooooo much again girls! You all rock!!!!
Oh and Nae no we did not go over there lastnight..We just stayed here after our banquet.. They are stopping over today after they meet my aunt for lunch!!!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home