Tuesday, February 07, 2006

::10 Things that bug me::

Idea *borrowed* from Scrappingmomof3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
10 THINGS THAT BUG ME!!
********
1. When a machine calls MY phone!! GRRR! That is totally #1
2. Cupboard doors open.. OMG!! I hate it! When they are together my Dad and Brian like to open ALL the kitchen cupboards and have me notice it soon as I walk in the kitchen..LOL And I have alot of cupboard doors in there..LOL
3. When my children say Mommy or Daddy over and over again because we are in the middle of talking and NOT answering them!
4. Liars and backstabbers!! There is just NO need for them PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!
5. I don't like when people don't respond to you, whether you call them specifically and leave a message or email them specifically asking a question or just saying Hi, if they don't reply to something like that it bugs me!
6. When I run out of coffee.. It bugs the crap outta me.. I just always have a bad day if I dont have ATLEAST ONE cup in the morning..lol
7. Pretend a friends..LOL People who pretend to be your *friend* though you really know you aren't..LOL I have come across those in my life and they just bug me..HAHA
8. People with NO COMMON SENSE!! OR People that have it but just don' use it! Yep you guessed it, LOL That bugs me!!
9. Hearing I'm Sorry for everything! Thinking that it HAS to make up for everything right away, um no it doesn't..LOL We have a right to be upset before we have to hear have to hear, I'm Sorry and everything has to be all good!! LOL
10. When the kids ONLY want junk and not real food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home