Friday, February 03, 2006

::OMG A MOUSE::

YES A MOUSE!!
We have a mouse somewhere.. We saw him once a few weeks ago and B chased him out.. We have NOT seen him since.. This is the first time in 5years we have had a mouse! OMG I AM SO FREAKED OUT..Because we don't find any food or anything he is getting into but yet here and there we are finding little *clues* that he is here..
EWWWWWWWW OMG I CAN'T TAKE THIS, MY HUSBAND HAD BETTER SET THEM F'ING TRAPS TONIGHT!!!!! This is something I just can't take, we had a mouse in a house we used to live in when I was a little a few times and I freak, I CAN'T LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH A MOUSE ! SPECIALLY ONE WE DON'T SEE WE JUST KNOW HE IS HERE!!!! OMG OMG OMG HE BETTER GET HOME FROM WORK SOON, I HATE BEING HERE WITHOUT HIM WHEN I HAVE SEEN THE *CLUES* UGH UGH GRRRRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home