Sunday, January 29, 2006

::Lil Changes Make Me Happy::

YAAY!! How do you all like the new changes?
Thank you CandleLady For letting me know where to stick my new banner I made!!
I figured out how to get rid of the title and description too!
Anyone want to know just email me!
I have added a few new blinkies too! (and as I type this still adding and taking away..everything will be done soon.. I am trying to get it all done before my shows then I am turning over the computer to my Hubby!)
A few of my new goodies/blinkies are thanks to my great friends at Moms-Online!
***********
This is what I have been doing all day..LMAO LITERALLY.. I also made a bunch of graphics for Graphics Galore at MO!. I hope you gals like everything!
I have so been in the creative mood.. I am addicted to psp again officially..
Hubby must really be trying to work things out.. He has been awesome lately.. Still no sex, but the night is not over..LOL
Today the boys played video games and let us sleep in off and on till about noon.. Then we both got up and made brunch together, Sausage and bacon he made, Eggs I made!
But I got up a tad before him and got my coffee going turned on the computer and got my day started..LOL
He joined me shortly after and even helped me make some BEAUTIFUL graphics for my friends at MO!. I had fun making them with him, he is so creative and helped make some great stuff today! THANKS BABE! So things are going good.. There are other areas but we are slowly getting us together again..
So after brunch, I continued to stay on here and he played with the kids off and on of joining me.. Now he is playing a neopets board game that Sonderful got from Santa! AND..He got them both baths started so that is done.. He is so letting me just sit and bum..YAAY! So he is trying!
Soon as my shows start tonight, I will pass the computer on to him.. And he will probably sit here till well into the night..LOL
My bum hurts!!
I have literally been sitting here off and on for 5 or so hrs fixing up my blog and creating graphics..LOL
Again, I hope all my friends liked their goodies, I really tried to make them personal for ya! And if any of my friends that did not join in Graphics Galore would like a personalized blinkie from me to you, let me know!!
Welp, off to finish adding the newest graphics and taking away old ones!!
Hope this finds all my friends happy and healthy!
Hugs!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Yay glad things are going good for you and hubby =) Your blog looks AWESOME!!! I love your zodiac blinkies. Did you make them ? I don't really care for the ones I have on mine. I do love everythng you have made me for GG but then again I always do =) I hope you like what I have made you also. I would love to revamp my blog but still need a name for it I am still drawing a blank...lol

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I'm so happy to hear that hubby is working on things. Thumbs up to hubby! He even did a great job at spoiling you today... hehe!!

Love the look of your blog too, I like your blinkies. I like the yellow one that says Ali's Blog. :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Looks good Ali! Yes I also love the stuff you made for me in GG. You are so gonna have to help me with the banner thing once I come up with one I want to use LOL. Glad the hubby is trying, that's great. I hope he continues with it too!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hey, lookie there.. you have new stuff!! Great job!

Good luck with everything girl... I've been worried about you!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home