Friday, January 27, 2006

::Time Flies::

TGIF!! WOW, I can't believe it is Friday already!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOO IN NEED OF SLEEP!!
Hubby is slowing passing his stones..LOL He passed one yesterday and called me in to see it and OUCHY.. It is a little smaller than a bb, so now he is down to 4 stones!
So with him having this and the boys I JUST NEED A BREAK!! LOL
Hope everyone is doing great today!!
Not really much going on this way today, same old shit different day!!
Wow this may be the shortest post I hve made..LOL
Welp, I am off to do my daily blog reads!!
Have a great Friday everyone!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

TGIF Ali. I hope hubby starts feeling better soon and that you can get some rest. Have a great day =)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I hope you're able to have a relaxing weekend, you totally deserve it!

12:33 AM  
Blogger hilary said...

glad to hear brian is on his way to feeling better. :)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home