Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hi all!!

Hi everyone!! How is everyone this Thursday?
Things here, well could be better.. Hubby and I were supposed to sit and have a long talk about our future,but well he ended up in the Hospital instead! Kidney stones once again, he will have them all his life most likely! This round of them he had6..now he has 5, once came through! OUCHY!! He has to work at 3, so tonight sometime we must have a conversation... I will not let it go without one! And I have a feeling that he may try to let it go without one..NO NO NO!

I guess my MIL's lease runs out in 3 months, should be about the time that I get my ex's income tax unless I get it sooner! So since she knows we want to move, she would like us to get a place together and split the bills.. That would be soo nice and way cheaper!! I want to say that really helps me think things could look up because Hubby has to get his shit together then! LOL I just love him so much and 3 yrs ago we made a promise to love, honor and cherish each other forever and I am not taking that lightly..LOL I love him so much and it kills me that we are going through something so big, like the talk of splitting up.. I dont want that, the 4 of us have a great great thing together and I want it like that forever! So as of right now the way things stand is that I would like to TRY to work things out.. Bu tlike I said we have to have a conversation, about lots of things before we can move ahead!
On to other things.. What is everyone up to this THursday?
at about noon a friend and I will take our boys to CEC! Her son and my boys have not been there in forever so whynot! I have to cash my cs check first but then we are headed there! And their food is soooooo yyummy!! I will be sure to take some pics! Other than that not much today.. Just wait for the oc!! Have a great Thursday!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I hope you and hubby can talk and work things out. That would be so cool if you can move but would it be a great idea to move with your MIL? I am only speaking from experience. Boater hates living here even though he hardley see's my mom he still hates it but it has gotten better since my brother left. Have a good day =)

3:30 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Thanks girls!! I think it would be a good thing too, there are so many pros and cons but I think if we all try to make it work it could.. And Raiza yes he is soo different around his mom..LOL

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home