Sunday, January 22, 2006

::Sunday already?::

WOW! This has been a wonderfully lazy weekend!! LOL
We basically just stayed home and vegged and watched movies and played games all weekend..I didn't even watch SNL lastnight because we had a few movies to watch..LOL

Today is a nice day so far.. I still have to clean up though...
The boys are fighting while playing a game, UGH!
Hubby headed out awhile ago to get a new mouse and some Taco Hell for lunch! Sonshine's pick, ofcourse that is ALL he ever picks..lol Sure is taking him a long time though, geeze..
Then after we have lunch, Hubby and I will pick up and do a few things around here and the boys will tackle their room..
My Dad and StepMom are coming over later on for the night! YAAY!! I miss my Daddy!! I just love having him around me!! He lives about 2 and a half hrs away and so we don't get to see each other much when niether of us have the money to travel to the other.. 2 of my sisters live close by him though and see him semi often though..Him and Hubby are like the same person just 20 yrs apart..LOL They are like 2 peas in a pod I swear!
Welp Hubby is home now so I am off to eat lunch!
I got to replying to a few of my daily blog reads, I will get to the rest in a bit!
Have a great Sunday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I love lazy days and Sunday is usually that day around here! I've been watching movies since I got home this afternoon!

11:08 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice weekend inside. =)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home