Tuesday, January 17, 2006

::Hi All::

Hi everyone!!
How is everyone doing this Tuesday? Things are ok here!
Sonderful is at school, Sonshine is watching tv, and Hubby is off and on sleeping, he doesn't have to be at work till 3:30 today.
I have tons of housework to do, I am about to start on all of that now!
Today is report card day for Sonderful, I asked him this morning whether or not he will be grounded after school..LMAO
He ofcourse says no..Thats my boy!!
Not doing anything today but housework and hanging out here!!
And ofcourse making blinkies..HEHEHE
If any of my blog buddies would like a blinkie like mine that says Ali's blog let me know and I will gladly make you one!
Thats about all I have for this post..I made out a nice long post earlier and somehow it dissappeared, I checked in my drafts, not there so I just dont want to type it out all over again..LOL
Nice short post saying hi, seeing how all my friends are doing!!
HUGS!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

well, I am doing just peachy this morning! It's actually a good day, I got a lot done already. I can't wait to hear what sonderful got on his report card. I am sure he did well! Love the blinkies you made me by the way - you blinkie making addict. LOL :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I haven't gotten anything done yet today. I was on the phone all morning, and now am bored but don't wanna do anything. I did get the dishes done, but I still need to do some laundry and straighten up. I should probably clean all the counters, too. Oh well.

2:47 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Oh Blue that so sounds like me today... But I have accomplished some things so far today...
I did get a load of dishes done, made lunch/dinner it's PASTA and MEATBALLS!! Made it early that way Hubby would take some to work with him(Sonderful will eat something other than pasta later)!!
I also did 2 loads of clothes,one is still in the washer and one is in the dryer,washed the bathroom counters and the bathroom floor..and vacumed once..LOL
So now I am taking a break and doing net stuff while Sonshine plays a game, he just got done eating some pasta too.. I myself had just a little bit and ONE meatball..LOL

3:19 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I pretty nuch laid around and was lazy....lol Have a great evening. I'm sure Sonderful will have a good report card =)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I was lazy too, but with good excuses :) (not that yours aren't hahaha).

You're having fun making blinkies!!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home