Friday, January 06, 2006

::Feel good today::

Well I feel good today! I never did do my dishes..LOL But I will here in a bit.. We have also accumulated enough dirty laundry for a load so I will be doing that here in a bit!
The boys are about to watch a movie, and Hubby is at work till 7, though he came home for a bit and cashed his check and this and that and headed back to work. Sonshine just hates when he does that. He gets so excited thinking Daddy is home for the night and he isnt =(
It was nice opening his check, It was WAY more than expected..That is ALWAYS nice! LOL

So I have my list of bills that need paid, and he dropped rent/lot payment off already (it is from last month..err 6 days late with 3 bucks a day late fee..UGH)
We have to pay on our loan for the trailer, phone, elec.,car insurance, and thats about it, but we were thinking that we totally couldn't but wowie when I opened that baby I called him asap...LOL So I feel relieved, though they arent paid yet the money is here with me and they will be paid tomorrow..LOL

Hubby was also nice enough to pick me up a 12 pack Mich Ultra! What a sweetie... He knows me..LOL I didnt even ask for it or anything..LMAO So that will be nice to relax to a few beers, play a game or two with the boys, and funny tv tonight!

I am patiently awaiting that new show The Book Of Daniel, I am hearing SOOO many people complaining about this show, I myself think it looks HILARIOUS!!.. So what if a non Catholic Priest has a drug dealing daughter, a gay son and a gay sister in law, and the Priest himself takes valum a little too much and talks to Jesus..LMAO IT IS A COMEDY PEOPLE!! It is NOT supposed to be Sunday church tv! ARGH..SORRY, But people that do that irk me to NO END!!!! It is a comedy, you know heehee funny giggle giggle, not supposed to be serious..we AND the networks KNOW it is not true, don't complain and TRY to get the networks to not air the show(which some wont now)because it *OFFENDS* you, CHANGE THE CHANNEL, There are 80 bazillion channels on tv, put one on..UGH!
**LONG DEEP BREATH** LOL Sorry but it bothers me!

So anyhoo that is what is going on now... I just felt like posting a blog..Don't know why, just wanted to talk...LOL Thanks for letting babble on and on about nothing..lol
If anyone watches that show let me know what you think, I think it is going to be great!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo Big paychecks are always nice, even moreso when they're not expected!! :)

Enjoy your evening!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger JC said...

How awesome I bet you feel so much better. I agree with Java =)I forgot that show was on :( How was it? I was so sick yesterday and was only able to watch Day's after I put Little Guy to bed so now I have some catching up to do...lol I'm glad we have a dvr =)

11:08 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hi all!! Yes bigger paychecks are great..They had on there he worked 116 hrs in 2 wks..so unless that had from when he went to a few different stores to help them out and they paid him for that we have NO idea how they get that many hrs..LOL But oh well if it is a mistake it is on them not us..HEHE
JC The show was really funny.. It is more of a *dramedy* like Desperate Housewives..My tv was messing up really bad for some reason so I did not catch it all but I will the next time it is on..Deffinatley one I will want to keep watching!!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home