Saturday, December 31, 2005

::Well it is New Years Eve::

ONLY 12 MORE HOURS IN 2005!!!



Hope everyone stays safe tonight, but has a great time!
Right now, Hubby is at work, I am playing around doing online stuff, and the boys just got done watching Kronk's New Groove! TOTALLY CUTE MOVIE!! We TOTALLY recommend it!!
They are now watching the previews of new movies..

OMG! They have a Fox and The Hound 2!! Fox and the Hound is MY FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE!!! The previews look so cute!! Reba and Patrick Swayze do some voices and have a song!
Another preview is called Leroy and Stitch! It looks soooooo cute!!
Gotta love the Lilo and Stitch movies!
Anyhoo Hubby works till 5, then IF my child support check comes we will be heading out to cash it and over to my Aunt's around 7 or 8 tonight to ring in the NEW YEAR!!!
I was thinking of also getting a hold of my *Sista* Nae..HEHE And stopping by there to wish them a HAPPY NEW YEAR! as well!! I will call her in a bit!! She lives pretty close to my Aunt's house!

Thats about all.. I would like Hubby to be able to have a few cocktails so I am hoping he will want to just crash over there tonight.. They live about 15 minutes from us and I just don't want him to be driving after midnight!
But my Aunt's place is PLENTY big enough for company..LOL
And buddy, I am soooo ready to have a few myself..But I will wait till I get to where we are going..LOL
I hope ALL of our friends and family have a SAFE AND FUN NEW YEAR!!
WOOHOO BRING ON 2006!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I hope you have a great time Ali bringing in the new year please be safe. Happy New Year.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Happy New Year Ali. Last night I had a great time, until I got totally wasted and needed to be scraped up off the floor.

Awww, I can't wait to see Fox and the Hound 2. :)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home