Wednesday, November 23, 2005

::2 FT ON IT'S WAY::

YES...You read that right!!!!
Here in N.E Ohio we are about to get 2 ft of snow!!!!!!
I am starting to get into having the snow since it is inevitable(sp?) that it was coming... It has been snowing for about an hr now NON STOP... And it is not supposed to stop anytime soon..LOL My favorite weather man said yesterday 2 ft or MORE...Which I live right in the heart of the snowbelt so I could be getting more than that.. The boys are DYING to play out in it..but no snowboots till tonight..THANK GOD Hubby got his check today....I will probably pull out all the Christmas stuff tonight and go through it, get rid of the crapola I dont want or need and put out all the pretty stuff!!
I have to get a bunch of new tea lights this year for all my pretty candle holders.....
I will also be downloading all our favorite Christmas tunes!! YAAA I think I am finally starting to get into the holiday season!! I just hope we will be able to do a lil shopping soon...UGH I hate having to wait till the last minute!!
NEXT YEAR...I AM STARTING IN THE SUMMER TIME...LMAO
Wish me luck we don't get snowed in..LOL
Hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day tomorrow, If I dont get a chance to stop and blog tomorrow!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wooooooooooooooo Bring on the snow!!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home