Tuesday, November 22, 2005

::Trying to get into the season::

I am soooo trying to get into the Christmas season!! I think I will more once I start to decorate..
It has been snowing off and on all day today and we are supposed to get some major lake effect snow, tonight, tomorrow and for Thanksgiving!! There better be snow onChristmas eve and Christmas day darn it!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE TO decorate for Christmas.. Sonderful's last day of school for Turkey break is today. so maybe we will start decorating tonight or tomorrow!!!
I love the holidays!!!! But it takes me a bit to get into it...Ever have that problem?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh yes! It certainly feels unlike the HOlidays when I'm not visiting with my family! :(

This weekend I will be decorating for Christmas. I'm really not in the mood because I have tons of garage sale crap everywhere!!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home