Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Memememe

Got this from Hilary, Javamama, and Purplemama
***********************
TEN YEARS AGO
I was preparing to become a Mom for the first time! Oh the joys and pains!!

FIVE YEARS AGO
I was getting ready to become a Mom again..LOL
Getting ready to purchase our trailer and Sonderful and I were beginning to start a life together with Brian!!

ONE YEAR AGO
Not much different than now..Hubby had started a new job we thought would be his career..Now he has been working another new job that he thinks will be his career.. TOLD YA THE SAME..lol

FIVE SNACKS
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
Cucumbers and ranch
Slim Jim(EAT ME!! SORRY CAN'T RESIST DOING IT..LMAO)
Crumb donuts
Munchies(mix of chips)

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO
Pink Floyd-- Wish you were Here
The Oasis-- Champagne SuperNova
Garth Brooks --Shameless
Clay Walker--This Woman and this man

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION
Do GREAT things for those that I call my friends
Make the rest of my family never have to worry about money
PAY OFF BILLS
Build a dream home
SHOP LIKE CRAZY!

FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO--
Europe
NYC
Amsterdam
ANYWHERE BUT OHIO!

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR--
A fur coat(they are just ugly)
Leather pants
Bikini
Knee high boots
A cup.. LOL Can't think of anything else and I have no reason to wear one..HAHAHA

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS--
The O.C
ER
The Apprentice
L &O SVU
L & O Criminal Intent

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS--
My boys
My husband
my family
my friends
reading and music

PEOPLE TO PASS THIS ON TO
a good meme passes itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LMAO a cup???!!!

hahahaaa

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home