Thursday, December 29, 2005

::What's been up you ask?::

I know right, your all dying to know what has been going on with us..LOL
Things have been rather well I suppose! That's always a good thing!
I have been feeling ok. I really should be making me all kinds of doctor appts. while I have insurance, but I just don't feel like it! I kind of feel that something is wrong,but I guess I am afraid to find out if there is OR isn't something wrong, then maybe I am crazy. But I guess it's better safe than sorry right? Sooooooo Why won't I go? I don't know.
I haven't really been to depressed this holiday season which is a good thing! The boys and hubby said this Christmas was the BEST EVER! So that totally makes my heart melt, because I did ALL the shopping ALONE this year! I love to shop alone, it gives me time to look and really find AWESOME stuff! SOO YAAY! ME! And I myself felt this Christmas was awesome too!! I got such great and thoughful gifts from my guys! And I was able to get Hubby some great and thoughful gifts too and he LOVED them!!
The boys have new haircuts! They look adorable, and so grown up!
They are enjoying Christmas break! I am too, I have sooooo been sleeping in! Hey the boys are 9 and 4 I feel that is plenty old enough to fend for themselves a bit in the morning right. lol
they play or watch a movie, they know if they need anything though to ask and they do believe me..LOL
So the break so far is going good, they ofcourse are having their share of fights too though..lol
Hubby has been working alot, BUT He is getting his share of sleeping in too on the days he can..LOL But lastnight he came home from work about 8 pm and right away started doing dishes and picking up.. I was not feeling well lastnight.. I think I am coming down with a touch of a cold..
Today hubby is going to my Mom and Step Dads to work on our car so that my MIL can have hers back, we have had it WAYYYYYY TO LONG!
I just put the money aside at pay day and gave it them to hold so I KNEW we would have it...
And the house is SLOWLY getting back to nice..LOL Why is it always so hard to get things back in order after Christmas... I am so glad the boys have been keeping there room clean, things are slowly getting put away in there and outta the livingroom!!
So that is what we have all been up to! Glad I told ya..LOL
I am so ready for 2006 to get here!! 2005 Can kiss my ass such a shitty year!! BRING ON THE NEW YEAR!! YAAY!!
Welp, off to do my daily blog reads and replys!! Have a great Thursday everyone!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Totally awesome Ali. It makes me smile to see you all are doing good. I'm with ya on 2006. I'm ready for it to get here. 2005 wasn't all that bad though, for me that is. I always look forward to the new year.

7:18 PM  
Blogger JC said...

That is awesome It to made me smile to see that everything is going good =) I hope you go get checked out it is better safe then sorry. I hope the new year brings you everything you deserve =)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm so ready for '06 to get here too. Way too many things and people that I would love to just toss over my shoulder and never think about again! Honestly, it's been a really great year for my family....there are just some suck-ass people that well, just suck! lol

I'm so glad that you are happy, you sound happy. I still have something to send to you, it'll be an after Christmas-Christmas Gift!! HAHAHA

12:51 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Thanks girls!!
Java, I still have your card to but you never sent me your address..LOL

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home