Sunday, November 27, 2005

::What a LONG weekend::

But a very nice one!!! The snow came..We got alot not sure how much but alot..the boys are LOVING IT!
Turkey day was SOOOOOO Nice and relaxing! And the food..OMG YUM YUM!!!
I just love going to my Aunt's and hanging out with her family, we always have such a fun time!! And we will be going over there for New Year's Eve too.YAAY!!
I am a few days late of putting up the decorations but you will have that.. I plan on doing some today!
Maybe Hubby will take the boys to my MIL's for a few hrs so I CAN get things done..LOL
Sonderful recieved a Queasy Bake oven from my Aunt and family for Christmas(yes early they always recieve their gift on Thanksgiving) So we will be making some gross but edible foods..LOL A Queasy bake oven is like an easy bake but for boys and you can make bug candy's and cakes and other gross foods..LOL
Sonshine got a memory game..we have had fun with that!! And they both recieved a thing of Flarp...LMAO It is a putty type substance that makes fart noises..OMG BOY STUFF IS SO WEIRD!!! LOL But ofcourse Hubby and the boys are enjoying playing with the Flarp..HAHA
Other than just relaxing not much goin on this weekend.. Oh except for our toliet fiasco.. SOMEONE..We think it was Sonshine has decided to put a toy of somesort in the toliet..Called RotoRooter..CAN'T GET IT OUT..UGH But they did not charge us for trying.. So after paying all the bills and having just enough to get by we HAD to buy a new toliet..UGH I hate when that happens... Soon as you get caught up some major shit happens....BLAH...... But we got over it and have a nice new comode to crap on..HAHAHAHA
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!! I am off to do dishes and get the Hubby up..it is almost noon he should be up!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

A Queasy Bake Oven... how interesting!!! Never heard of such! And a Flarp!! hahahhaa Do you have ANY sanity left??

Enjoy the snow... I know you're probably sick of it already though.

1:50 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Um my sanity was gone a long time ago.. And the snow has been too for a few days..LOL

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home