Wednesday, December 14, 2005

::Happy Holidays::

FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
*************************************
This will MOST LIKELY be the final blog of 2005! My computer is on the fritz and I am using a spare CRAPPY one for the moment and it is SLOOOOOOOOW..LOL IF BY SOME SLIIIM Chance my computer gets up and running then I may keep on bloggin..LOL But if Idon't I wanted to get on and wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE BUT FUN NEW YEAR!! I will try to catch up on what I have missed on everyone's blog..Java got a chance to read yours but have not replyed yet...will get to that soon I promise!!!
I have not had a chance to get to the others in a few weeks, I miss everyone so much, I hate being out of the loop and without my FRIENDS during the holidays =(
But I will read everyones soon!!
As for us I have been keeping busy with no computer...Our home looks so festive! I have all our stockings hung over the couch with care..hehe We have our first present under there, somehthing Sonderful made in school for us..YAAY!!
Our Christmas cards are all up on the wall..My special computer friends get their own wall!! LOVE YA!!!!!
My Christmas cards, minus a few I have to make out still have all gone out..YAAY..And we have actually gotten the boys a few gifts so I am REALLY starting to get into the season now.. so if anything comes up atleast they have a few, kwim?
Sonderful's 4th grade Christmas concert is tomorrow night..YAAY..I will TRY to get some pics and eventually get them posted on our website somehow...He is still doing great grade wise in school! AND....YAAY WE ARE SO EXCITED...HE GOT PICKED FOR A SPELLING BEE!! YAAY!! GOOOO SONDERFUL!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
He has been waiting to finally be in the grade that you are allowed to be in the spelling bee and his teacher picked him as a contestant!!! I will let everyone know how he does!!!

As for Sonshine he is doing WONDERFUL!! He is such a fun, happy, and VERY energetic 4yr old!! He has finally started speech class 2x a week, He LOVES IT!! I am so happy he is so willing to learn! He has lived his whole life with his own little language he has to basically learn how to talk all over again, but he is doing GREAT And learning everyday.... He loves his visits with Miss Jennifer.. We have realized his major letters that he mistakes are B D and the ending sounds en or in or an... so we are practiciing and correcting him and showing him the correct way and he is doing great!! Thanks to all our friends and family for all your support!! It will take a long time but I am sure my boy will be ready for Kindergarten ON TIME NEXT YEAR!! We are so proud of our little Sonshine!! I will try to put up a holiday photo I took infront of the tree here soon for the holidays!!!!

As for Hubby and I...things are better..We have not fought in a long time so that is good..LOL
My house is still not painted but I have it looking nice and festive that doesn't bother me at the moment so I dont complain..HMM Maybe all the fighting is my fault afterall..LOL

But thats about it for us and our updates... Again..

We wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a SAFE BUT FUN NEW YEAR!!!
From our family to yours,
Love and hugs
Happy Holidays!!
Ali,Hubby,Sonderful and Sonshine!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

We do miss you very much Ali-Bug!! I'm so glad you are finally in the Holiday Spirit! I thought I was going to have to make a trip up north and shake it into ya!! :)

Congrats on the boys and their wonderful accomplishments! And I'm glad you and Bri are doing better.

BIG HUGS!!! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

LOVE, Our family :)

1:39 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Glad everythings going good. We miss you to =)Merry Christmas and Happy New Year From Our Family to Yours

11:04 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Merry Christmas Ali! Glad to see you in the holiday spirit too.

Be sure to update your link to me. It's http://thecandlelady.blogspot.com/

Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home