Tuesday, December 27, 2005

::5 Holiday Questions::

For those reading this I will answer the following five things andTAG YOUR IT!!!
BORROWED FROM RAIZA'S BLOG

1. My fave part of this holiday was....My guys telling me this was the best Christmas ever!

2. My fave food I've eaten over the past few days was........Ham and poppyseed rolls..yumm!

3. The silly 'est thing that happened was ...My Moms dog untieing my shoes with his teeth..LOL

4. The saddest thing that happened was..Saying bye to my sister and her family when they were leaving!

5. My fave gift I received was.... My cannon compact printer that you dnt even need the computer for just a camera..saddly I cant use it till I get a new camera =(

YOUR TURN!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home