Friday, January 06, 2006

::This, That and the other..LOL::

TGIF!
I am so glad to get another few days off of getting up early! I never minded weekends or week days being a sahmom they were all the same to me...but now with Sonderful in school I have to get up too so I enjoy the weekends..LOL But for the last couple of days Hubby has been getting him up and at em!
Even today having to be at work at 9 am he still got him up...Cool... I am glad he does that every so often...

YAAY! I am proud to announce I took the tree down (ACTUALLY, Sonderful and Sonshine helped alot, Hubby was at work)and the decorations and my shelf and wall decorations!! They are all boxed up and sitting where the tree was in the livingroom..LOL But hey atleast it is down!! Maybe before Valentine's day they will be all put away...LOL
At least there are only a few holidays I really decorate for.. Christmas And Easter!
For the others I get 99 cent stickies and put them on the windows..LOL Last year I forgot a Halloween one and it was up there for MONTHS AND MONTHS..LOL It was on the window that my computer desk semi covers so I just never saw it.. Never even saw it when I was outside walking inside..LOL Ohwell thats life...That is why you have family to say"Um asshole it is Jan. you have a Halloween sticky on your window still..LOL"

SOOOOOOOO My youngest baby sister (well she is a Mommy..but still my baby sister)MIGHT be moving to FL. I am sad about that, but there is an upside, If she does I will hve a real excuse to go visit!!! LOL I am not sure where in Fl. but I will find out... She is going down Wednesday for a wedding and will probably make more plans so I will find out when she gets home!
I am sooo happy for her but sad too... Her and her fiance were trying to build their own home(at the moment the live in a cute lil trailer)but they ran outta money...and are awaiting for my Aunt (who is currently mooching off them) gets a settlement from her divorce..but that is so not anywhere near coming..so they can't really finish up the house..So far it is up TALL BIG HOUSE..LOL And windows and doors are in, but my mooching Aunt was to buy the siding.
It is hard to find GOOD PAYING work they live now in Southern Ohio,and most likely my BIL already has jobs lined up or I doubt they would move there without one lined up.

I think we may do something like that if we ever get the chance to move... I want to move outta Ohio soo bad. It is not like I absolutely hate it here. I have lived here my whole life except for a year in Cali when I ws 5! All my past is here, my memories..but I NEED a change! BIG TIME.. I just need to go somewhere and start fresh ya know!

Hubby and I were even talking about it, he says"You have many online friends, i am sure they would help us out if we moved to where one of them lives" Hleping out he means like finding out what is there for us, setting up what we can't from here etc.. I know my awesome friends would help me too!! SOO YAAY...Maybe by next year I will be a Southerner! I either want North Carolina or Georgia! Anyone know if there are any Sherwin Williams around you if you live in either state????...LMAO If Hubby could get hooked up with a job down there and if we could find a place to live we would so go in a heartbeat!! Even the boys are agreeing they would want to move too..LOL

So what am I doing today? HMMM Well Sonderful is at school, Sonshine is watching Charlie and the Chocolate factory(such a weird movie..lol)Hubby is at work..later if his check comes today,which it is supposed to, we have to run some errands.. I wanted to have some company over to play cards and have a few coctails this weekend,but I dont know if we are going to or not.. We rarely have a sitter anymore since the boys Meemaw doesn't get them anymore(they were going EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND but she is having personal issues)and if we had company it would be kids free..I AM IN SUCH A NEED OF THAT..LOL
But thats about it, I really only have dishes to do and few bits of clothes to put away..It is COLD AND SNOWY today so no outside for us..LOL Maybe the boys will later but not I..

Welp I am off to do my daily reads and get ready for Days!! TGIF! I hope you all have a great day!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I am off to look!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!

1:44 PM  
Blogger JC said...

We have a Sherwin Williams here but ohh that right I'm in MD...lol I hope you have a great weekend and if you go out today be careful.

2:45 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

The only reason we are not thinking Flordia is because of the hurricanes.. I am sooooooo afraid of them.. The good thing about Ohio is that our major things are tornados and where I live I dont have to worry much... But I am just tired of the cold!
So where in FL is a great place where I dont have to worry to much about hurricanes? LOL

5:37 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

and the tornados are very few and in between kwim?

5:38 PM  
Blogger April said...

YAY!! Ali needs to finally move to FL!! LOL Hi Ali! Jacksonville does tend to get the easy side of a lot of hurricanes. They tend to skirt along the coast, so we're on the "easy" side, not the big tornado side, if that makes any sense. The NE quadrant is the worst for hurricanes. Heck, even tornados are far between. I've lived here for 29 years, and never been through either (we've skirted a few, and had our scares, but they never amounted to much). Anyhow, I'd help you move and watch kids if you came down here!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ali girl, you know I grew up in KY right?! I have seen 52 Tornados pass my house in ONE DAY.... so I would rather have a Hurricane come than a Tornado anyday! They're much more predictable than a Tornado!

Anyway, I'm always up for helping if you move down this way!! There are Sherwin Williams' and of course the Railroad Industry! :)

And stop braggin' about getting your damn tree down....blah!! ;)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home