Monday, January 02, 2006

::2005 Year In Review::

2005 Year in Review
Borrowed from Raiza's Blog
Please play along and post one in your blog too! Let me know if you do so I can read yours too!!
********************************
BEST MEMORY: Christmas was really ONE of the bests!! This year the guys were ALL happy and said so many times!


WORST MEMORY: MAINLY our finances!

FAVE SONG OF 2005: I REALLY LOVE ALL OF SCOTT STAPP'S NEW STUFF!!!
...Photograph from Nickelback and Bonanza From Acon!
FAVE MOVIE/DVD of 2005: The 40 yr. Old Virgin! This movie TOTALLY ROCKS!!

FAVE NEW TV SHOW of 2005: Medium rocks!! And ofcourse I still love The OC and ER!!

FAVE MUSIC CD of 2005: Just the mixed ones I made up!

FAVE BOOK I READ in 2005: I can't remember the name of it..LMAO

FAVE NEW FOOD in 2005: Nothing really changed foodwise for me...

MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 2005: I am sad to say I have not had many new accomplishments(So glad it is a new year for more this year)... But the biggest for me is getting Sonshine into speech!! I have been trying for MONTHS!!!!!

MY HOPES/WISHES for the NEW YEAR, 2006: This is a long list..LOL
That my family and friends stay happy and healthy all year long!
I hope our finances get better!!
I hope I can completely quit smoking!
I hope we can move before 2006 is over!
I REALLY Hope JC and Boater get pregnant!!(Hope you dont mind me hoping for you girl!)

FAVE NEW WEBSITE of 2005:
Blogger--I have enjoyed having a blog this year!!
I have not really found to many new websites!
Adoption shops rock!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

awww Ali that is to sweet. It really makes me feel good that ppl care that much about me. =) I hope you get everything you hoped and wished for you deserve it!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I played along and posted it on my blog. =)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home