Monday, January 02, 2006

::Happy 2006!!::

HAPPY 2006!!
I know a day late and a dollar short right...LMAO
Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!!
We had the best time ever!!!!! Even though we lost 20 bucks (10 for both of us to play) at poker..LOL
I loved having the boys with us, usually we go somewhere not kid friendly..This year we went to my Aunt's/Godmothers! SOOOO many people there but oh such a blast!! I got LOADED!!!!! The kids played,ate, played some more... Even Hubby got a slight Buzz on.. and him and Sonshine were the first to sleep at a little after 2 or 2:30 am...
Sonderful and I followed suit around, oh 3 or 4 am..LOL
2 more days of vacation!! Sonderful goes back to school on Jan. 4th!
I think tomorrow he will veg so much we will have to pull him out the door..LOL That is what he says he will do anyways... He always plans to stay up super late on the last night he can and sleep ALL DAY the day before he goes back..LOL What a booger!
I am really NOT looking forward to him going back to school..LOL Honestly, I am not looking forward to the homework and this and that....UGH.....It is really weird, but those of you that DON'T have kiddos in school yet, will notice this once your kids are in school that school gets WAY MORE IRRATATING, ONCE your a Mom and you HAVE to MAKE your kids go to school...LOL SERIOUSLY!!! I enjoyed it more when I was in it..LOL

Hubby is back at work today! He only had yesterday off... Today we have to take my MIL's car back to her and get all the presents waiting for us and the boys down there... Mainly the boys have gifts ofcourse!!
Today I have SOOOOOOO MUCH housework to do..at the moment I have thrown a load in the washer...I have tons of cleaning to do today it sucks.. BUT That is my fault as I did NOTHING yesterday..LMAO
Get the house in order and take down Christmas stuff... I am seriously thinking of keeping some lights up for decoration..I know weird, but I love having the colorful lights up while watching tv at night!!!
I am proud to say that I am ALMOST a NON smoker!! I have had5 smokes in 2 days!!
If I did not have a smoker as a hubby I think it would be fine to quit cold turkey...BUT He did say he will do as I ask and NOT always smoke inside...As long as I show that I am serious about quitting then he will seriously want to help..But hell I know I would not want to smoke outside all the time of my own home either..BUT HE HAS TO..Or I can't quit and I just want our home to be nice while we have to be here!! And we just can't afford for both of us to smoke..Though I want him to quit too but he wont!! MEN!!!!!! LOL

Welp off to fix up my blog..Need a change for the new year!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT Monday!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy New Year Ali and Family!!!!!!!
Sounds like you all had a fabulous night!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home