Monday, January 02, 2006

::Couple more things..Please reply to the questions::

Ok I need a few things..LOL
Does anyone know where I can get a calendar for my blog and maybe a clock??
I have tried looking but have across some weird things I did not understand AND OR like..LOL
Also I am also going to try to make myself a new banner for the site..
Does anyone happen to know what I look for in the html to find where to put it once I upload it??

And one more thing with posting/replying,
I now allow anyone to post W/word verification! BUT PLEASE Don't post annoymous(SP?) I would still like to know who it is replying, so if I don't already read your blog let me know where to find ya!
Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger hilary said...

the layout you've chosen depends on remotely hosted images to create the rounded borders of the header (banner). also, it's all put together using CSS, so there isn't really just a simple img src tag to change in order to have a new banner.
i haven't found a reliable calendar for use on blogger blogs, but here's a good link for clocks:
clocklink.com
keep in mind that the fewer frills on your blog, the faster it loads and the fewer problems you're likely to encounter. ask yourself if you really NEED those bells and whistles. :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

i liked to have a calender to so Ali if you find any nice ones let me know and I will probably need to be told how to add it to my blog. Don't know much about html.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I have all of those things you need and have all of the answers to your questions :) IM ME!

5:08 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Thanks ladies!!
Hi Raiza dear!!
JC If I find out so will you!
Java I will im you in a bit, If I see you on!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I have been on and off all day, we had power and cable outages due to storms! Do you want me to email you the codes?

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home