Monday, January 16, 2006

::Happy Monday::

Good afternoon all!!
WELCOME TO ALL MY NEW BLOGGING BUDDIES!! YAAY!! So many of you just can't resist NOT having a blog anymore can you..LOL

I hope this post finds you all having a great day!!
We had a good night last night, my niece came over and stayed the night with us, they played, snacked, played some more. And then at finally about 12:30 am this morning, we all had a slumber party in the livingrooom... FUN FUN FUN!!

Now they are watching Krunk's New Groove and eating BRUNCH! I just spent the last half hr on the phone with Sonderful's Father, YAAY, FUN! NOT!!, Now, I am awaiting 1 oclock for Days..then they will play again..LOL Hubby is at work till 5 today!
Then we will have dinner, get my niece home and the boys need baths and then it is beddy bye!! Sonderful FINALLY goes back to school on tomorrow, he has been off since Thursday!

Anyone plan on watching The Golden Globes tonight? I am! I just love awards shows... And since it is on the channel I watch on Monday nights anyway, I mine as well...though I will miss Medium!!
I have some dishes and laundry to do today, I was not only lazy yesterday, I admit I was lazy all weekend..LOL So I will pay for that today,but it's all good!

So MO! Is broken!! *BIG SIGH* It is part of a pattern that I have and I am not liking not being able to be there..LOL
My pattern is.. Get coffee... Get online... Check email...Go to MO!...Then do all my bloggin stuff... Well I got coffee.got online...JUST LOOKED at email....Then Candlelady told me that MO was down... BUMMER..SO Just like Candlelady I am sure, I skipped to bloggin! Maybe I will catch up on all my replys, I admit I am a little behind..sorry gals... I have been in blinkie heaven..LOL I got alot made.. I hope to have them up soon somewhere to all my friends can use them on their blogs or MO!

So that is all that is happening today!! I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!! Have a great Monday!!!!!
HUGS!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

I am so glad they are having fun! I am not to sure if I will be watching the awards or not. I want to but things might go differently tonight LOL. I totally hear ya about MO, that is my routine - get online check email, go to MO, do the neopets thing and now my blog. :) Then after that usually something PSP. Well enjoy the rest of your day!

4:42 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Hello there =) I had to take Little Guy to get his second part of his flu shot and I get home and tried to go on MO and was like man you know how I need my fix...lol Sounds like you all are having a great time with your niece. I don't watch awards shows or any shows for that matter while Little Guy is up. Have a great eveing!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I was lazy all weekend, too, and most of last week! LOL! I was able to do a load of dishes yesterday and a load of laundry today, but need to do more of both tomorrow! It must be nice having family closeby. Princess only has one cousin, and she's 12 and in CT!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I actually did my first round of ...email, mo, myspace, blog, earlier this morning. Then around 11:30am I came back to do my rounds again and I was like...WHAT THE HELL?!?! Had to skip mo and do the rest...LOL

Aren't we all glad it's fixed...hehe! :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger hilary said...

i was totally having MO withdrawl yesterday. i checked it and it was down, then for the rest of the day i was checking it over and over like a crack addict. lol, i'm so glad it's fixed. :D

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home