Friday, January 13, 2006

::Happy Friday The 13th!::

OOOH Watch out for that black cat!! LMAO!
Hey Howdy Hey everyone! How is your Friday going so far? Ours is going good!
Hubby is at work till 7 tonight, the boys are playing their plug N play Sega and I am on here and watching Days..*sigh* right now Bo is freaking out on Chelsea and figured out it was her that hit Zack..OMG I AM IN TEARS!!!!!!!
Anyhoo...Hubby has company coming over, his cousin and a buddy to play Magic..YAAY!! WOOHOO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
The boys and I will hang out and play some games then they will hit the hay and so will I !
Hope everyone has a super Friday!! TGIF!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hope you're having a great evening Ali!!!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Glad you had a good day. I love Friday the 13th =) Have a great weekend!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home