Sunday, January 08, 2006

::Happy Sunday::

Hey Howdy Hey!! How is everyone today?
I am ok! Enjoying some few quiet moments! Hubby is at work and both boys are at my MIL. She watched them for us lastnight.. We don't get that to much anymore so it was nice to finally get a little break again.. I suppose she will be bringing them home soon though..LOL
We didn't do much lasnight, a friend came over and him and hubby and I all played Magic for a few hours..Blah that game..LOL And those two REALLY know what to say to get me to play..LOL So we played a few games of that and had some dinner and watched some tv and Fantastic Four and he headed out, Hubby and I stayed up to watch SNL..Wasn't to funny but I didnt see if last time it was on(Eva Longoria..BLAH Don't care for her, and I HATE KORN..LOL)
I stayed up and read a few rag mags for a bit and hit the hay, had a dang 12 pack from Friday and haven't had but 3 and that was Friday, I thought last night would be perfect no kids no one to wake up to..GRRR So then ofcourse I just didn't feel like drinking them..LOL

Thats about it! Today I have done NOTTA..LOL I feel crampy, blah I think the monthly enemy is coming...Great so for the next 2 wks I will be emotional and bitchy(The week before and during)!! Maybe then I will want them beers huh..LOL
So later we are not doing anything, I just want to veg today.. Play some games with the boys and watch L&O Criminal Intent and Crossing Jordan! Thats about it for me today/tonight!
It is almost 40 and beautiful today! So weird we are in N.E Ohio where January is supposed to be like low teens and it is friggen spring! LOL
Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

It was a lazy day here too... must have been the weather! Oh wait, it was like 70 here today!! hahaha ;)

11:14 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Glad you and hubby had a nice evening . I can not wait for my sister to take Little Guy again I could really use a break myself. I think he is to attached to me IMO.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home