Wednesday, January 11, 2006

::Happy Hump Day::

Good evening everyone!
Hope you all had a great day today!
Today was not a bad day here, though off and on I have had a HORRIBLE toothache! Plus my monthly enemy is here so I am poppin Pamperin like there is no end,so that is KIND of easing off the toothache!

I was up around 7:30 or 8 somewhere around there, Hubby was getting Sonderful ready for school, right after he left around 8:20 Sonshine woke up.. Spent a little time with him and Hubby before Hubby went to work at around 9:30..He is still there!
I did some dishes made lunch the usual! Read some of my book and Sonshine and I took a nap after Days..not a usual thing for us anymore but I was sooo beat and my tooth hurt so bad I had to take a nap! We didnt get up till Sonderful got home from school at 4..2 hr nap. not bad..I needed it!

Right now the boys are playing a game and I am about to relax get ready for Entertainment Tonight and the rest of my Wednesday line up.. The Biggest Loser, and Law & Order!

The boys had dinner.. Kid Cousines, their pick tonight! I had a nurtigrain bar and will have my last yogurt(unless Hubby remembers to pick some up) Tried to drink some oj but it takes like crap..back to water I guess it is..LOL
I have had some MAJOR heartburn lately too! UGH!!!!!!
In between during commercials I will read..LOL I am really into this book!

Hope everyone has a great night!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you had a good day even though you weren't feeling good. I had to fast forward days a little bit today and Boaters like what are you doing I just couldn't handle it. I would have loved a nap today . I use to take one all the time but now I hardly get to =(. Have a great night =)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LMAO um, the kids ate their cousins???? ;) ;)

Teasing you!!! I know you mean Kids Cusine!!!!!


How's the tooth??

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home