Saturday, January 14, 2006

:;Only in N.E Ohio::


Only in N.E Ohio can it be 55 degrees for almost a week in the middle of January and then end up like this --------------------------------------------->
UGH!!!!!! Soo it looks like winter is back..BLAH!!
*******
So our Friday evening was not bad.. Hubby's cousin came over they played cards, I played games WON ONE..LOL , Then I finished off my book..VERY GOOD BOOK...Can't wait to get more from her!! And watched a little late night comedy shows and then I watched a little bit of the first season of Mr. Show with Bob and David..HILARIOUS..I JUST LOVE DAVID CROSS!!

Today so far is ok.. Hubby has to run into work for a few hrs.. and the boys are eating cereal at the moment..They want to go outside but there is so much slush and water under all that snow (because while it was so warm it wouldn't stop raining..UGH)so I don't really want them to play out there, they would just get so muddy!
We are going over to my sister Nae's this evening... YAAY!! The boys are so excited to play with their cousin!! They have been asking, is time to leave yet? UM NO DEARIES..lol not till later on... So maybe we will get some computer time in, some pingpong and a few cocktails in tonight!
I am also going to raid her books..SHHH She doesn't know that yet..but I need a new book to read,LOL

Thats about it for now!! I am off to do my daily blog reads and replys!!
Have a great day everyone!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh man I do not miss that weather at all!! So, when are you moving down south??? LOL

Have fun tonight with Nae...speaking of, when is she going to start blogging????

1:12 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hopefully BY NEXT YEAR I will be outta here!! LOL Seriously!!

1:55 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I would love to get just enough snow for Nathan to go out and play. Last year he had just learned how to walk when it snowed here, but I would just like to see how he would be playing in it. I'm glad you had a nice evening last night and hope your having a great time tonight. =)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL, it was in the 70s and 80s the last two weeks and was in the 40s and 50s today...and WINDY! Crazy weather! I thought for sure it was Spring already!

10:04 PM  
Blogger hilary said...

"Only in N.E Ohio can it be 55 degrees for almost a week in the middle of January and then end up like this..."

Nope. Apparently it does that in south central Connecticut too. I woke up this morning to exactly the same scene! I bet it must have been from the same storm that hit you yesterday. Crazy weather.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home