Sunday, January 15, 2006

::Lazy, Lazy, Sunday::

Good Afternoon All!!
I hope this post finds all my friends and family happy and healthy!
Today is a lazy day.. My Sis Nae kept Sonshine lastnight, Sonderful wanted to come home W/Hubby and I, and play his new ps2 game he got on Saturday..LOL
So I will have my niece probably tonight..FUN FUN FUN!! I love when my nieces and nephews come over, They don't get to come over enough! And the boys have tons of new games from Christmas to play with her, and Sonderful is dying to play Scene It Jr. with her!! LOL
We had a good time over there lastnight. I love hanging out with my Sis and BIL! We always have a fun time!! Thanks for having us over Nae!!

Sonderful Hubby and I have just been hanging out, He was playing his new game, and now watching Fantastic Four! Hubby just got back from Grocery shopping..WHAATA GUY! I didn't even have to go, he totally offered! And did good! LOL

So we are considering what to have for lunch and I am on here farting around looking for ways to decorate my blog! Was chatting through IM with Java, and Candlelady for a bit.. Candlelady is going to set me up with a book party!! YAAY! Anyone want to order?? PRETTY PLEASE!! LOL

And I am sitting here making blinkies! I am in a blinkie making mood.. Anyone want one? Reply and let me know whatcha want!!
Got any ideas for new blinkies for MO ladies?

Thats about it really.. Just a lazy Sunday here in N.E Ohio!!
Have a great day one and all!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I'm glad you all had a good time. I to love when my nieces and nephews come over all though my nephews hardley stay over with me...lol I would say that maybe when Nathan gets a little older but they are like 10 and 8 years older then him. That was sweet that hubby went to the store =) My hubby does all the grocery shopping =) I trained him right...lol I like that MO Fanatic blinkie idea Holli =) Have a nice evening !!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Lazy day here too!! And look at the new profile pic...woohoo hot mama! :D

Husker likes going grocery shopping because he doesn't have to listen to me going "ohh yum that looks so good", "ooooo lets make brownies" or "ohh I'm getting so hungry" LOL

10:50 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I am glad you guys like coming over here cuz we like having you! Thanks for coming by, I still can't belive I got that tipsy so easy LOL.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home