Wednesday, January 18, 2006

::Happy Hump Day::

What's up today all you bloggers out there?? Not much going on this way ofcourse.. Winter is back..Blah.... But it is January whatcha gonna do!
I am need of energy, SEND ME SOME SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!! I am in need of a change for the livingroom, and when I get going on that everyting gets done and changed..LOL So I am trying to think of a nice way to put things in there, But I feel I have done every way I can in there.. Who knows I am sure I will come up with something!
So tht is all today, picking up normal day to day things.. I really dont even feel like being on the computer lately, I turned the computer on today and for a long time just sat and stared at the login to yahoo mail page.. I just really didnt feel like being on, so since I probably won't be on later tonight I wanted to drop atleast one post today!
Sonderful did not get his report card, we owe school fees.. 38 frigging dollars, it is sick...so when we pay that, which will be Monday, we will recieve his report card..so dumb!
I guess Sonderful will not be doing the annual pine wood derby for boy scouts this year, thanks to our phone being broken we missed knowing there was a meeting to work on them till the day of and by then we couldn't go. =( He just isn't into it, and Hubby don't help,they like the meetings and all the fun to do with it, but won't work on the book and things to do at home or to earn patches etc.. It just seems that our family is giving up on anything, And I know alot of it is just being miserable here.. Sonderful is not in walking distance to anyfriends oranything, and where we live is just not fun for kids. I am miserable here we all are, I so hope we can find a nice apt, or house to rent within the next few months and get out of here . It would save us so much money.. And wouldbe better for all of us in the long run!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Happy Hump Day to you to Ali. That stinks that you owe school fees I don't think I've ever heard of that. I hope you to can find a nice place to move to. I kow how unhappy you are there.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

That's not cool, but I had the same thing almost happen to me when Bowlergirl was in kindergarten. I did not pay the school fees till the end of the year and that was the report card they were going to keep from me. I am so glad they do not have those pesky school fees here. I hope you had a great wednesday Ali.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ugh, okay punish the child for fees the parents owe?! Yeah, real smart! Those are HIS grades. What morons!

You'll find a new place soon, how's the south lookin'??? :D

12:52 AM  
Blogger hilary said...

coffee + non-drowsy cold medicine = ENERGY!!!

or you could just smoke meth. i'm betting the difference is negligible. ;)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home