Saturday, January 21, 2006

::Hey Hey Hey::

It's Saturday!! I enjoyed sleeping in too!! LOL
I got up for a brief second this morning to say bye and I love you have a great day to Hubby as he was leaving..LOL And then after the boys got up I just layed on the couch and drifted in and out..LOL They were watching movies and playing ps2 games anyways...
So Hubby is at work, the boys are watching a movie and eating Easy Mac, I am waking up.. My sister Hilary called and left a message this morning, I heard it but didn't feel like getting up, so when she eventually called again, I was slowly getting up, but now I am up!

It don't look like we will have a sitter tonight! =( Such a bummer! I really really really wanted to go out with Hubby today.. There is one other person I could ask, but I know she likes her time with her Hubby on the weekends so I dont like to ask her to babysit for us! Oh well.. Whatcha gonna do right? Sooooo we have a few more movies to watch tonight and SNL!
Mr & Mrs. Smith, Dirty Love, and Bob the Butler! All look awesome! There are so many movies out that I have not seen yet, and so many at the theaters too! But many many on dvd that I have not seen! Oh, I found a dvd I want..LOL Ferris Bueller's Day Off.. The Bueller Bueller edition..LOL It has a bunch of new stuff I guess on the dvd.. That is one of my FAVORITE movies!! I love the way Blockbuster is now! Though we kept some movies to long and can't return them, so we HAD to pay for them... BUT it was only 10 bucks a movie..we had 3! Our fault for never returning thm, but they got put away with all our other movies so we forgot..LOL
Hitch, Racing Stripes and White Noise..ALL GREAT MOVIES, So I guess it isn't to bad, we could keep them or sell them!
So not much is going on today..I have some picking up todo and I have to run out and pay a few bills, get Sonderful a few pairs of pants(he has ONE pair of jeans that fit and they have a hole in the knee) So he needs more... I can't find the stupid reciept from the pants my MOm bought them at Christmas, they are to small so I have to return them, I wonder if they will let me without a reciept, the tags are still on them?? They were from Old Navy. And I want to pick up a scale for me, I really really feel like I am losing a few pounds and I want to track it!!
Welp, I am off to do my daily blog reads!! Oh welcome to my new blog buddy Ocean-Wonders!! Hope to get to know you better!!! Go right ahead and add me to your blog roll!!! I am looking forward to reading yours like I do everyones!!
Have a GREAT Saturday everyone!!!!
HUGS
XOXOXOXOXO

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good day. I got to sleep in to but got up the same time I do pretty much everyday =( Sorry you and hubby didn't get to go out.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Looks like a fun Sat to me!! :)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home