Friday, January 20, 2006

::TGIF!::

HI ALL!!!
I once again had a long post in the process of getting typed up but my mouse..GRRRRRRRR
So what is everyone up to this Friday?
We are waiting for Hubby to get back, he went to Blockbuster and BK! I just love the new strawberry/banana iceys..LOL
The boys and I are hanging out watching Trading Spouses! LOL HILARIOUS TV!
Hopefully Hubby will come back with Wedding Crashers, I am dying to see that..LOL
Tomorrow not sure what is going on, A friend of ours is dj'ing at a locar watering hole tomorrow night and is anxious for us to come and watch him *spin* LOL So IF we can get a sitter we will go there, Hubby and I have not been out together in so long, last time we had a sitter we sat here..UGH...I am sooo needing to get out and hang with Hubby and enjoy ourselves!!
************
Got Sonderful's report card today... The grades are as follows ....I will be putting 1 and 2nd grading periods so you can see his improvements!!
Reading--
1st grading period--B
2nd grading period B
Language--
1st grading period--C
2nd grading period--B-
Spelling
1st grading period ---A+
2nd grading period --A+
Handwriting
1st grading period --S
2nd grading period--S-
Social Studies--
1st Grading period- B
2nd grading period--A-
Math
1st grading period--B-
2nd grading period--B-
Science--
1st grading period--B
2nd grading period--A
Music, art, adn gym ---S
So there you go! I am so proud of my boy!!!!!!!!!!
Welp Hubby is back with dinner and movies..so we are off to eat and watch them!
HUGS!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Yay! Great Job, Sonderful!

11:15 PM  
Blogger JC said...

WTG Sonderful!!!! that is awesome keep up the good work =) I hope you do get a babysitter Ali you so need to just have a nght with you and hubby. I love Trading Spouses it's so funny plus to see how they react to the other moms getting to spend there money...lol Way better then Wife Swap IMO. I hope you had a great day!

11:40 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Thanks girls!!
Sonderful says, "Oh Thanks" LOL
Wedding Crashers was HILARIOUS!!!
We also got Mr & Mrs Smith, Dirt Love(Jenny Mcarthy) and Bob the Butler(Tom Greene) But we haven't watched those two yet..LOL

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home