Wednesday, January 25, 2006

::Way Back Wednesday--Weds. Meme::

Way Back Wednesday!
Answer my question by replying here and post your own question at your blog so we can all reply to yours!!
***********
What was your favorite thing to do with friends as a teenager?
Mine was going to the skating rink every weekend!
After our parents or friends parents would drop us off, we would wait for them to leave and head next door to the bowling alley and buy smokes outta the machine..LOL
Then after having one or two we would head on in to the skating rink where we usually never skated,but danced in the middle..LOL My friends and I were always entering the dance contests..hahaha And we always left out of the skating rink with enough time to have a few more smokes before our ride came to pick us up..LOL
That's my way back memory, what is yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Hmmmm, that would have to be right when I met the hubby. The guys would come over the house pay my mom's way to bingo, then head on to the corner store. Where we picked up a case of forties. We would drink, listen to music, play spades and just laugh and have a good time. The house would be clean b4 the mom got back and everything all calmed down. SOOOO much fun, I kinda miss those days!!! That is my way back memory of a fun time in my life.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home