Monday, January 23, 2006

::Monday Meme::

Play along by replying with your answers here and then post your own on your blog!!
********************************************************
1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I _______.
Turned the heat down!
2. I can't seem to catch up on my _______.
Dishes
3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is _______.
My main counter between the livingroom and kitchen AND the kitchen table!
4. If I sleep past _____, I feel that I've slept in too late.
NOON
5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to _______.
Keep the house clutterfree
6. I hope to have my income taxes done by _______.
April 15th..LOL
7. This year I'd like to make more time for _______.
ME ME ME.. I totally need more ME time!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

First off love how your blog looks now Ali! I want one of those clocks that's cool. Here are my answers:

1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I I closed my bedroom doors from the animals

2. I can't seem to catch up on my Dusting

3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is My counter dividing my kitchen and dining area.

4. If I sleep past noon I feel that I've slept in too late.

5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to Get bowlergirl to pick up her clothes out of the bathroom after she is done showering.

6. I hope to have my income taxes done by The end Feburary

7. This year I'd like to make more time for family outings

1:58 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yippee, a meme! LOL Okay, here's my answers!

1) turned the air up, and that I have my purse

2) laundry

3) yep, the kitchen counter closest to the family room inbetween the kitchen and the breakfast room.

4) 10 am

5) can't seem to lose weight (but I've not been trying recently)

6) March 1st if we could ever get the rest of our forms in.

7) SCRAPBOOKING, of course! ;D

12:26 PM  
Blogger hilary said...

1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I have my keys.

2. I can't seem to catch up on my laundry.

3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is my bedroom floor.

4. If I sleep past 9am, I feel that I've slept in too late.

5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to find time to keep my bedroom clean.

6. i have no income to file taxes for

7. This year I'd like to make more time for taking the girls to cultural and educational centers beyond our small town.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home