Wednesday, January 25, 2006

::Happy Hump Day::

Happy Hump Day to all my friends and family!!! I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy ofcourse!!
There have been some MAJOR things come up in my life, and though I won't get into it all I will say that Hubby and I are having some problems and the future is not looking bright.. =(
But I have lots of friends and wonderful family and two amazing kiddos to get us through it!
SOO I apologize to all my bloggin buddies for not replying lately, I have been reading but just didn't feel like replying to y'all yesterday!! I DIDNT EVEN WATCH ALL OF DAYS YESTERDAY...LOL But I did get to most of you this morning!! And sorry if you all come here and it is not updated, don't know how often I will be in the mood for blogging!
Since I decided to do a blog, I decided first day that I will always read and reply to my friends blogs and that I will try to update mine atleast once everyday! At times I post here more than once a day.. I have a busy life sometimes more than one interesting thing happens.. Plus I just enjoy this and I love MEME'S so I like to post those too.. Look for Wednesday's to come after this post!
So not much going on today! I hve tons to do and am not wanting to do it..lol
Winter as once again hit us full swing and so I think since Sonderful is at school and Hubby is at work, I will curl up with my new book and hang with Sonshine and veg!
Have a great Wednesday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

(((hugs))) Ali you know I am here if you need to talk. Wow how can you not watch all of Day's.... LMAO Boater would love to pass the Jenniferand Frankie part but no way I feel you want to watch the show you watch all of it! =) Try to have a good day.

10:26 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Thanks girls!!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home