Thursday, January 26, 2006

::All about ME::


Name:
Ali
Birthday:
July 12, 1977

Birthplace:
Mayfield Ohio
Current Location:
Kirtland Ohio

Eye Color:
Hazel
Hair Color:
brownish reddish at the moment

Height:
Not sure, I think I am between 5'3 and 5'4

Right Handed or Left Handed:
Right

Your Heritage:
American, German, Czech
The Shoes You Wore Today:
The same ones I wear everyday..LOL My white and pink playboy bunny shoes!

Your Weakness:
Giving in when I shouldn't
Your Fears:
that my children or family will fall ill

Your Perfect Pizza:
Double cheese, pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
MOVING!!!!!!

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
lol

Thoughts First Waking Up:
Not already!!

Your Best Physical Feature:
Eyes

Your Bedtime:
Sometime after the 11 news or after Jay Leno

Your Most Missed Memory:
Being able to go out whenever I want and doing what I want..LOL I miss it sometimes!

Pepsi or Coke:
Niether DR. Pepper..but I am a recovering addict..LOL

MacDonalds or Burger King:
Both--but prefer mcd's because I like more on the menu..LOL

Single or Group Dates:
Single BUT GROUP DATES ARE FUN TOO!!

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Lipton baby!!

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate!

Cappuccino or Coffee:
Coffee
Do you Smoke:
UNFORTUNATELY YES

Do you Swear:
all the fucking time LOL

Do you Sing:
Yes but I am not so good

Do you Shower Daily:
Sometimes..LOL

Have you Been in Love:
yes

Do you want to go to College:
No

Do you want to get Married:
NOT AGAIN..LOL I am already married
Do you belive in yourself:
sometimes

Do you get Motion Sickness:
no

Do you think you are Attractive:
not really

Are you a Health Freak:
LOL No but I am trying to get healthy

Do you get along with your Parents:
Most of the time, my Mom and I have our days!!
Doyou like Thunderstorms:
Sometimes

Do you play an Instrument:
no

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
Yeppers!!

In the past month have you Smoked:
Yeppers!

In the past month have you done Drugs:
Whatch talkin about Willis? LOL

In the past month have you gone on a Date:
no

In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
No..not a mall person really

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
no

In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
hell no!

In the past month have you been on Stage:
no

In the past month have you been Dumped:
no

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
UM, NO...I LIVE IN OHIO AND IT IS JANUARY!!

In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
NO

Ever been Drunk:
OH YABBABY!! LOL
Ever been called a Tease:
You bet your ass!

Ever been Beaten up:
no

Ever Shoplifted:
as a kid
How do you want to Die:
Do I have to die? LOL I would like to go in my sleep!
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
A GROWN UP...LOL Just want to keep being a Mom
What country would you most like to Visit:
France

Number of Drugs I have taken:
I have tried some...

Number of CDs I own:
alot
Number of Piercings:
0
Number of Tattoos:
0

Number of things in my Past I Regret:
A FEW!!*
****************************
YOUR TURN!! Copy and pste to your blog, I would love to read your answers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home