Thursday, February 02, 2006

::Happy Groundhog Day::

So what's up did old Puxitonny Phil see his shadow or what? Am I destined for more winter or early spring? Will have to find that out!!
But hell it is January and it has been like 50 degrees.. SO WEIRD FOR N.E OHIO! But I am enjoying it!!
Not much going on really today..had an appt this afternoon, Sonderful just got home from school and is scouring the cupboards..LOL His usual afterschool routine..LOL
Waiting for Hubby to get back from my MIL's and then my guys are going grocery shopping.. Lucky me, it is Thursday and they KNOW I dont leave my house much or at all on Thursday. So I MIGHT do a few things around the house and wait for my shows! FINALLY A NEW ER..WOOHOOO!! The OC looks totally awesome tonight too!!
My computer is making funky noises, wonder why.. Please don't break baby!! LOL
Today has been a good day!
My thoughts are still going out to my friends who are having a rough time right now!! Know I am here for ya!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

sounds like a nice day =) WOO HOO can't wait for ER tonight but I watch it like around 12 AM After Little Guy goes to bed and after I watch Passions =). Glad your having a good day .

5:05 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Passions..BLAH...hahaha
I missed Days today due to our appt.. =(

5:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I heard that the Groundhog DID see his shadow.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

That's what I heard too uugghhh, but does it matter seeing as we have had some really warm days. OC baby can't wait LOL!!!!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home