Wednesday, February 01, 2006

::We talked, FINALLY::

Whew! Finally Hubby sat down with me and talked!
I wrote him a 5 page letter yesterday, took me hrs to write! But I wrote it because he was not home and I just needed to get shit out! Thx Nae for being there yesterday when I called ya! Your the best! =) I would of called you too Janette, but my LD is cut off..GRRRRRRRRR!!
So anyhoo, after the boys got off to beddy bye and I read them a chapter from Captian Underpants lol we got to sit in the kitchen and talk! And I really think things got accomplished!
He went through the letter piece by piece and answered wht I wrote!
I won't get into to much about what was said, but he has been thinking about his Dad lately and feeling like crap for the way he has done things, he says he knows his Dad is looking down on him and is disappointed, But I don't believe that, I bet he is so proud of him for finally acknowledgeing that things were not right and that alot of it was him! So after our talk we slept in the bedroom together...and he wanted sex! But I was not feeling to sexy after crying all day..LMAO Things gotten taken care of that is all I will say..LOL
I am so happy to actually have him sit down with me and talk things out, I feel like a huge boulder was lifted off my heart! NOW....If he will just do the things he promised everything will be all good..We don't know how our relationship had gotten like that.. Things were awesome, we used to have romance, fun, friendship, I want that all back, so we promised each other we will start to make time for us! Even if we have to put the kids to bed early and have a late romantic dinner and talk..WE ALWAYS HAVE TO KEEP TALKING..We realized we had gone on the past 6 months with just the basics of talking, hi, love you , what's for dinner this and that.. We don't talk anymore like we used to... so we have to get it back.. I can't imagine my life without him and I don't want to! So right now slowly things are on the road to recovery.. Not saying we are perfect again but for now things are better!!
Thank you for all the support, please keep us in your thoughts as these next few weeks will be rough!

8 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

That is great, I am glad things are getting on the right track for you two! You are welcome, and I am happy to help Ali! All you gotta do is ask and I am here for ya girlie, just remember that. WTG to the hubby for finally taking a big step in the right direction.

1:20 PM  
Blogger JC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:43 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sorry Ali that was me who deleted there comment I had a major typo...lol That is awesome Ali. You have been on my mind a lot lately. I even tried calling ya today but you were on the pc..lol I am glad that Hubby finally sat down and talked and I will keep you all in my prayers as I have been. Sometimes we all get caught up in everyday life and forget whats most important to us and take each other for granted. Marriage is hard at time but just keep yor head up =)

4:46 PM  
Blogger JC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:46 PM  
Blogger JC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:46 PM  
Blogger April said...

Oh Ali, I'm so happy that you two have finally talked. I've been feeling pretty bummed for you and a few others lately. I hope things continue to move upward.

11:07 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Thanks so much girls!! It really really does help to have all of you thinking of me and helping me through...So far so good..but it has only been a few days..LOL

3:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

That's great! I'm so glad things are looking up for you!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home