Monday, January 30, 2006

::Hey Hey Hey, It's a GREAT day!::

Because...........
Sonshine will start preschool!!!!! YAAY!!!
Finally after months and months of calls, paperwork, appts. and tears(mostly mine) We had one final meeting today to find out if he would qualify as a child with a disabilty to get into the preschool class! The only thing that does qualify him is his speech delay. His fine motorskills are average, his hearing is average.. He needed his score to be atleast 70 to be able to get in he was a 67.
The paper basically says that he NEEDS to and would benefit from speech/language therepy(which we are waiting for them to shuffle around the kids from the therepist that quit before we go back)and participation in a center based special needs preschool classroom!So after all the assesments and appointments and everything else...
They should be sending a packet home with Sonderful for us to fill out. The preschool room is at the Elementary school so the teacher is there anyway..LOL So after we fill that out he should start about 2 Monday's from now.. AND... HE WILL GET TO RIDE ON A BUS!!Yaay!!
He will go M-Thurs. 9- 11:30 am! I am sooo happy, this totally just made my blah day better!!!! MY BABY IS GOING TO BE AN OFFICAL PRESCHOOLER SOON!!!!!!!!
***********************
So other than that I have not done much today, Did a FEW dishes, have a bit more to do.. I have not even started on laundry yet and there is alot of that.. The livingroom I think I am going to rearrange tonight.. I am thinking of moving the computer desk in there somewhere too!
My sisters came by today on their way back down to Southern Ohio, so we got to visit a bit. I took a few pics of my nieces and nephew!! Will post those! Then later on the boys and I will have dinner, chill, and maybe play a little sega plug and play! They are playing ps2 at the moment..Sonderful will be doing his homework in a moment! Hubby is at work... Things are getting tense.. I am tired of listenin to him tell me everyday that he dont feel good, he feels sick.. GO TO THE DOCTOR YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR DIEING, Is that what he wants me to say?
I mean really is there a need to whine about it CONSTANTLY?? So he is at work now till 7 and I still have not decided on dinner.. Sonshine just had a big bowl of VERY Cherry fruit cocktail, and Sonderful had some soup when he got home a bit ago so I haven't even though of dinner yet..
I think it is either Easy Mac night or Beef Stew night..We have a Chef Boyardee pizza kit in there but I used all the oil the other day in the deep fryer..GRR Forgot about the pizza kit.. And pay day is not for days.. SOOO We aren't haveing that..LOL
Welp I am off to do my daily read N replys! Hope you are all having a great day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

That is AWESOME that sonshine will be going to preschool YAY!!!! I am soglad that worked out for him. =)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home