Thursday, February 02, 2006

::Go away stones::

Oh my poor Hubby, I wish the stones would just disappear.. He still has a few more in there and almost every time he *goes* they inch their way down there! He is not in constant major pain anymore like he was so they must not be lodged in a bad spot, but he is always screaming while in the bathroom... I feel bad for him because it is not like when I had my gull stones, I just had the whole damn thing removed, he can't do that with a kidney..LOL
Say some prayers that these last few get out soon, and none come for a bit!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

I will pray for your hubby, i so know how those things feel. Uggghhh such pain. so here's to passing the things in hurry and no more returning for a long time!

6:46 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I will pray that they pass very soon and not ever come back and if they do not for a long, long time.

11:49 PM  
Blogger April said...

poor guy! I can NOT imagine having to deal with passing stones.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home