Friday, February 03, 2006

::Friday Five::

Answer mine by replying here and post your own Friday Five for others to anwer to keep it going, I will try to post one every week!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1) What word irks you everytime you hear someone say it?
SODA!!! UGH... I have reasons why I don't like it plus I just don't think it sounds right! The word is POP PEOPLE POP!!! You DRINK POP! NOT SODA..LMAO
2) What is your favorite word?
That Rocks! and Kickass! Something always rocks or kicks ass..LOL I don't know why but those are my favorite words! LOL
3) What does it mean?
It means thats cool..LOL ya know, That Rocks! LOL
4) What word do you say far too often?
BESIDES, That Rocks and Kickass! ,because I do use them alot! The other two that I am always saying are...
For Real and Whatever!
5) Name three words you think other people overuse:
Hmm 3 words..that's hard, let me see..
I'm Sorry-- Yes though it is good to say, BUT..My guys use it WAY to much.. They tend to think that oh we did something that we completely know we should not have so we will just say I'm Sorry and think wit should be over and done with..And yes I tend to say it to often to ..GRRR...
And Like--UGH! I hate hearing it, Sonderful puts it in a few times in each sentence.. I was blah blah blah and like, blah blah blah and like..GRR It irks the hell outta me..LOL
I can't really think of a third one..LOL
Your turn!! Keep it going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home