Friday, February 03, 2006

::MISMATCH!:: LOL


Hi All!! Hope this finds everyone is a happy mood!! I woke up feeling WONDERFUL today! So just to warn you this is a long and rambling post.. I just have so much I want to say this morning..LOL
I think it is because I took some Nyquil lastnight, I know not the greatest thing to do but I just can't sleep at night.. I get/got(don't know which way to say that..lol) RLS (never diagnosed,but I know I have it,Had ever since I got pregnant with Sonderful) And besides the RLS soon as I lay down my mind goes bazerck and it tries to think of WHICH MANY THNGS to think about all night.KWIM?
I just start thinking of everything and it's like my mind doesn't want to shut down but my body is sooo drained! It is so miserable and I am up for hours tossing and turning(another reason why Hubby and I rarely sleep in the same bed) So in comes the Nyquil, I take it and slowly fall asleep within an hr or so and I wake up when I need to feeling all great and bubbly..lol
SOOOOOO onto other things,
Things with Hubby have been going pretty well! We have not been fighting or bickering, the kids have been doing great! Sonderful had a cub scout meeting lastnight, So he was gone for a few hrs, Hubby went to his Moms and stopped by a friends, then came home and got Sonshine and headed to the grocery store, They were gone for well over 2hrs..LOL Sonderful got home before they did..LOL
I just vegged all night with my book and my tv!
Then when the boys went to bed, Hubby and I stayed up and watched the news and Jay Leno, and Conan, I went to bed after Conan's monoglog(sp?) He stayed up for a bit, watching Carson SELLOUT Daily(Sorry, TOTALLY HATE THE GUY,when he first started his show he was supposed to be different, His show started out to be a show about music and he was going to have a different band or musician on and have them play and he would interview them, Now he turned into a total sellout and became just like every other latenight talk show, And I think he became anerexic and gay in the process..SORRY BUT I DO UGH)
Hubby laughs at me because I dislike the guy so much, I just hate people like that,the type that just has to follow the crowd and don't care what others have to say about it, I swear to you when his show first started I watched it religiously at night, his very first guest was Kid Rock so ofcourse I watched it and he had Poison and just tons of bands I liked, then all of the sudden he is just another latenight show, so to me that is a sellout..lol
But anyways..LOL I told ya I had a lot to talk about today...Onto other things..
Did anyone happen to watch Thursday night tv with me on NBC lastnight??
Here is the schedule for my Thursday lineup
7:30-- Entertainment Tonight(yes I try to watch it everyday, I must get my fix of celebrity gossip)
8PM Will & Grace (If you watched it that is what the MISMATCHED is about in the title..LMAO)
8:30-- Four Kings(Didn't really care for this show, and I dont know if like it yet or not either BUT LASTNIGHT WAS HILARIOUS..lol)
9PM--The OC
10PM-- ER
So did you watch with me???
OMG TV WAS JUST WONDERFUL LASTNIGHT!! Every show was flippen great!!
I don't even want to know if Earl and The Office were good, because I saw previews and they looked hilarious.. Joy says, "I shaved above the knee today" LMAO Oh what I would do to see them all in reruns! If you don't know what the hell I am talking about.. The OC changed to 9 pm on Thursday nights so I can no longer watch My name is Earl and The Offfice. Two of my favorite shows =( But I will be gettting both of them on dvd IF they come out on dvd(which like every show I am sure they will)
So being great an all, it was also a very strange night of tv..LOL
I really have changed my views on my relationship and how I look at things thanks to a wonderful woman,Mom and Friend!! And lastnights tv kind of had a theme all night long and I just sat and thought and well, I just have a feeling everything will be looking up for so many of us!!
I am also finishing up The Third Victim by Lisa Gardner
OH MY GOSH!! THIS BOOK IS GREAT!!!!!!! She is totally my new favorite author, EVERY Payday weekend I head up to the store and buy one of her books.
So that brings me to what I am doing today, Well same old shit, different day as I always say..LOL Dishes, laundry, playing with Sonshine! He is doing so well these days, Looking forward to school now too!! At first he wasn't because we have been talking about him going *soon* for a year now(Thats how long I have been fighting for my baby to get the help he needs) and he never went so I am sure at first he was like "oh ya right I know I am not going", ya know BUT NOW...He is so into it, he wants to go this weekend and get a Buzz Lightyear back pack and shoes..LOL Good thing it is payday..haha
So that is what is going on here.. Sorry so long but I probably won't post another post today, Just maybe a few fun things! So I wanted to get a post in..I am going to try to not be on the pc to much this weekend, I just want to spend a nice relaxing weekend with my guys!! But hey Nae.. If you guys aren't doing much this weekend, give me a ring or catch me online,maybe we can get together and gel..LOL
Welp if you made it this far THANKS!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I watched ER that show is always good :) Looking forward to next week can't wait till everyone finds out that Abby is preggo =). I did watch Survivor which I have watched since pretty much day 1...lol It's hard watching TV with a 2 yr old..lol All I really heard was What's that...lol So thats pretty much why I watch my shows when he goes to bed. I hope you have a great weekend TGIF!!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I watched Smallville and Beauty and the Geek. I just LOVE the WB! LOL

12:31 PM  
Blogger April said...

Thursday . . . that was last night, huh?? I actually did not watch your lineup . . . I watched Survivor, CSI, and Without a Trace. This is the last season for Will and Grace, isn't it?? Maybe I should make sure to tune in once in a while. I really do like that show.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home