Tuesday, February 07, 2006

::Another Day WAITING!!::

OMG, Yes I am sitting here at the computer, everytime I hear a car go by I look to see if it is the mailman. Hubby's check is still NOT here! I AM LIVID!! Thank God we got my cs check but it was only 75 bucks so it is almost gone! I HOPE HOPE HOPE IT COMES TODAY!!
I told Hubby he HAS to call payroll and DEMAND that they remburse us for our late fees on our rent. This is complete bullshit! And we have to pay 3 bucks a day late fees, now it is already the 7th of Feb. and that makes it a total of 21 dollars for late fees.. It adds up ya know.. And it is not our fault it is late, so we should NOT have to pay that...
Ok , as I just finished that paragraph the mail man just went by, so Hubby will go get the mail after he is done shaving.. OH I HOPE HOPE HOPE IT IS THERE!!!! If not he is calling that lady to see if she mailed it, then going to work (he has to be there at 3) and calling payroll and bitching up a storm..LMAO
Oh I just hope it is there!! LOL
So I am just sitting here with the boys, Sonderful stayed home today.. Ugh It is Hubby's fault..LOL He was supposed to get up with him and let me sleep in but he woke up at 9:30 this morning and don't know why the alarm didn't go off, I think it did and he turned it off and don't remember..LOL So he is home today, oh well, it is just one day ya know.. He will just have extra homework with yesterday being a snow day..LOL
So they were out in the snow again, didnt get pics this time because I was to busy watching Days! LOL And reading through my friend Raiza's blog, and showing Hubby all her pics of her and her wonderful family! Hubby and I know them IRL, So he wanted to see them since we haven't seen them for over 5yrs..but soon as this weather and our luck gets better we will be out there!! WE PROMISE!! LOL If you will have us over that is!! We want to bring the boys too. Sonderful remembers you guys, I am so surprised, he was 4 the last time he saw you! But he does remember so that is so cool!!
Well Hubby is off to get the mail, and then head to work! The boys are enjoying some hot chocolate after being in the snow! So I am off to do some online stuff.. People changing their blogs are making me want to..LOL But so many of the templates are used by others and There are only a few that I even like, I wish I knew how to add a template from somewhere else..LOL But maybe I will look again at bloggers.. I think I just want an excuse to make a new banner..LOL SO IF ANYONE NEEDS ONE LET ME KNOW..LOL
I have been in the psp mood lately, Hey Nae, did you pass it on to me since, your not in the mood..LOL
Welp thats about it for now! Hope you are all having a great Tuesday!!
***********************
EDITED TO ADD.... Hubby just drove by and honked.. THE CHECK IS THERE!! YAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO REALIVED!!!!!!!! But he still must call payroll!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Yay I am so glad it finally came and I would see if they will reinburst you the $21. Wow I had to highlight this post so my old eyes could read it...lol I really need to get them checked. Have a great day!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home