Monday, February 06, 2006

::It's a SNOWDAY::

Welp Sonderful got a long weekend cause today is a snowday!!! They will probably be out in it playing in a lil bit! I let them go out as long as it is over 20 or 25 degrees...LOL We have a TON of snow..ATLEAST 6 OR 7 INCHES OF SNOW!!! I know JC your dying for it...Please come take some!!
So what am I doing today, dishes and laundry.. The boys are playing a game and Hubby is about to head out the door to go to work!
I HOPE OUR CHECKS COME TODAY... Oh if not I will flip a lid!!!
Not to much going on, Yesterday was a nice relaxing day, I did 2 loads of laundry thats about it.. Hubby was at work till 4 then later on he made dinner!! He made his famous sauted chicken with angel hair pasta dish.. I just love it.. But we did not have any white wine and it is much better with it, but it was still very tasty!! We had a nice family dinner! Tonight I think we will have BRINNER(Breakfast for dinner, eggs bacon and sausage and crossaints) per request by Sonderful!
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

lol I just might have to come up and get some of that snow. Sounds like you has a nice weekend. Your dinner that hubby made sounds yummy. I just love having breakfast for dinner. I tried to have that last night but hubby wasn't in the mood for that so I made butterfly shrimp instead =). I hope you have a great day!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yep Bowlergirl got a snow day too. I said to myself awww sonderful has one too when I seen his school district lol. Brinner to funny that is what I call it. The dinner hubby made sounds yummy!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ahhhhahaha Princess has been asking for "Brinner" too! I told her I'd make it one day this week.

A snow day huh? It's been so crazy here. One day it's nearly 80 then we're freezing our tooshies off!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home