Friday, February 10, 2006

::YAAY! BEST NEWS EVER!!::

SONSHINE STARTS SCHOOL ON MONDAY!!!!!! WOOHOOOO I AM SOO EXCITED AND HE IS FINALY TO!!!!!!!
Hubby called me from work today and said so and so left a message for you, UM NO SHE DID NOT...I WAS HERE ALL DAY..LOL So good thing she called him at work too..LOL
So she said he iss set up to start on Monday, but they will have a sub,but if he wants to wait till Tuesday can, but I don't see him getting hooled on the sub one day..LOL
So he will start Monday... I have to walk him down to the front of the park to catch the bus..OMG BUUURRR!!!!!! So everymorning a little after Sonderful, we will walk down to catch Sonshine's bus at approximately 9:05, School starts at 9:15 and goes till 11:45 he will be home approxamately noon!!! I AM SOO GONNA CRY IT FINALLY HAPPENEING!!!!!!

AND.........

YAAY!! We have a sitter finally!! My MIL is going to keep the boys overnight tonight for us. It has been so long since we have had a night along. I dont know what we will be doing yet, Hubby mentioned a movie thats all though.. I will be calling the local place we like to go to see what is playing there! I do have a bottle of 3 Olives Cherry in there, I just need to get a few redbulls.. It has also been super long since I have picked myself up a bottle too!! So maybe a movie, dinner and some drinks at home.. We do have 16 bucks credit (decided after realizing they were 8 bucks a game to rent we took back the two we rented and the could only credit our acct not refund the money)a blockbuster at the moment so we could go there and get a few new movies!
So I dont know what will be on the agenda for tonight , OFCOURSE Right before we have to drive about an hr to get to my MIL's house it starts SNOWING AGAIN! GRR! LOL
We have to get the boys about 9 or 10ish and take my MIL to the bank(we have her car) BUt since I did NOT get me time on Thursday alone, I think I will ask for it on Sat. and see if Hubby will pick the boys up alone !!!! I love weekend mornings alone! With my coffee, computer and tunes!! That is my dream Saturday or Sunday morning..LOL
Welp, Hubby just got back from talking with the landlord.. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? HE REALLY TALKED TO HIM...So we are gonna chit chat about what he said then out to drop off the boys!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

So how was your night Ali? I hope great. What did the landlord say I wanna know come on you gotta tell me LOL!

Awww I know you will so cry when Sonshine is off at school. What ya gonna do with yourself for those few hours? Probally no clue huh will be strange for a while not having him there. i hope he totally enjoys it.

9:42 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Awww I'm sooo excited for him. I know I have a ways to go before Little Guy goes to preschool but I am not looking forward to that at all!! =)

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home