Wednesday, February 08, 2006

::You LIke?::

ALL THE NEW EVERYTHING??? Since I was having problems earlier and yesterday I just decided to redo the whole darn thing..LOL
I hope you all will enjoy the fresh new look!!
I have been sitting here awhile off and on working on it..
Days is on now and Sonshine is off playing!!
I have also decided to scrap my diet blog.. I would rather just have my diet journal at MO!
So I will be getting rid of that blog and will just have this one.. So update your blog roll by deleting it when you get a chance!!
Welp I am off to do a few more things, and do my daily read and replys!! And watch Days! LOL
Hope your all having a great day!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Looks great Ali. You did a good job, just one question though. Why is your side bar all the way at te bottom? (just wondering) Love the new blinkies =)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Looks Ali, but you already know what I think of it LOL!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Opps was supposed to say looks great LMAO!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Sniff Sniff... I can't see ANY blinkies!! I like that taupe-khaki kind of color!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I see them ALL now!! WooHoo!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home