Friday, February 10, 2006

::FINALLY FRIDAY!!::


YAAY!!!!!! AHHHHHH FRIDAY!!!!! TGIF EVERYONE!!
I am so excited to get two days of sleeping in!! Hubby is also off work both days so there is NO reason,but the boys, to get up..If they get up we usually get up, on the rare occasion they are playing nice and let us sleep in is always accepted!! LOL Hubby has not had a day off since LAST Thursday! So he is pretty beat up from working so many straight days, usually he has a day off somewhere in the middle of the week but someone was on vacation so he helped with his slack!
I am really surprised he hasn't complained much about it this week either, not that he always does but you know Husbands..LOL
So the image above is how I feel today! I also made this my new Avatar at
Moms-Online!
I don't know why I feel like that but I do, well there are some reasons I can think of..LOL

But I didn't want this post to be a whiney post ..LOL
What is everyone up to this fine Friday? I have ALOT of housework ahead of me so that is what I will be doing soon! I also am going to make up a few graphics for some folks in a sec!
Hope everyone has a great day!!

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Ali, I too am so glad that it's Friday! I can't even begin to tell you how crazy this week has been, and my boys have gotten a bit of a cold that has finally made it's way to me. I'm tired, and drained, and just dragging along. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to sleep in. I've got housework to catch up on as well today, so I'll be thinking of you as I do the dishes and vaccuum! :D Hope your day gets brighter!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow as well. I'm on my third load of laundry this morning. :) I'm proud of myself, I HATE laundry!!

I think I'm going to escape from the house...and Chad...LOL And go to Nina's house for the afternoon. I think I've done enough around here...LOL

I hope you have a restful weekend Ali. :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope you'll be able to sleep in. I use to sleep in but now Little Guy's sleeping through the night finally at 2 yrs old and gets up way to early...lol I like your image I feel like that most day's. I hate housework I wished hubby made enough to hire a housekeeper =0 Have a great day.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo it's Friday! Not that I have a ton to be happy about, really it's just another boring day here! :) I do get to go grocery shopping when means I will be making lots of desserts and chocolate stuff this weekend! Hooray for Chocolate!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home